The Student Room Group

I know unit 7 business decision questions

Private message me
Reply 1
Yo, what are the questions ?
Reply 2
im going to breifly explain the case study,
So the case study is about a beauty and hairdressing that talks about the backround of the industry and its about a person called katie and she is looking forward to either open a business or rent a chair in another salon working for someone else so you will need to analys the two options and then in the recommendation suggest which one is good.

You need to consider the information carefully:
-market trends-
-financial forcast
Activity one
-rationale of supported by data completed
-cosideration of risks
-key factors of risk completed
- Recommendation on option you find the most appropriate

Activity 2
-summarise recommendation made in the report
- give rationale for recommendation

EXTRA - revise topic A and C and others but there are not standard deviiation, percentiles, median mode or mean no ******** calculations you have to revise. Only revise starting up buisness, devloping business, Human resources and TRENDS
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Feel free to ask me any more questions
Original post by 782GANG
Feel free to ask me any more questions

If you don't mind, would you be able to further explain the options and an example of a recommendation that should be given.
Reply 5
Give me email easier To explain
Original post by 782GANG
Give me email easier To explain

Please PM me :-)
Reply 7
Basically you have to analyse the data given to you I.e market trends, location and financial data and consider the risks and give the advantage and disadvantage of 2 option starting up a business or renting a chair in a salon shop which is renting the position behind the chair give this and then recommend which one of these option should the Katie go for .
Original post by 782GANG
Basically you have to analyse the data given to you I.e market trends, location and financial data and consider the risks and give the advantage and disadvantage of 2 option starting up a business or renting a chair in a salon shop which is renting the position behind the chair give this and then recommend which one of these option should the Katie go for .

:smile::smile::smile:
Reply 9
How do you know this ?
Original post by 782GANG
im going to breifly explain the case study,
So the case study is about a beauty and hairdressing that talks about the backround of the industry and its about a person called katie and she is looking forward to either open a business or rent a chair in another salon working for someone else so you will need to analys the two options and then in the recommendation suggest which one is good.

You need to consider the information carefully:
-market trends-
-financial forcast
Activity one
-rationale of supported by data completed
-cosideration of risks
-key factors of risk completed
- Recommendation on option you find the most appropriate

Activity 2
-summarise recommendation made in the report
- give rationale for recommendation

EXTRA - revise topic A and C and others but there are not standard deviiation, percentiles, median mode or mean no ******** calculations you have to revise. Only revise starting up buisness, devloping business, Human resources and TRENDS

How do you know this ?
Original post by Amyb1999
How do you know this ?

this is the 2016 past paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending