The Student Room Group

A level choices

Hello. Im in year 11 and I have A levels this year. I need to fill out my options for A levels next year. So far I have come up with Economics and Theology and need a third one. Im thinking between Geology and Design for the third one.

Any help much appreciated.
Reply 1
What would you like to do in the future at university? That's quite a diverse combination, I would go for Geology personally, but it depends on what you want to do really.
Original post by Crow_M
What would you like to do in the future at university? That's quite a diverse combination, I would go for Geology personally, but it depends on what you want to do really.

I want to do business, economics or marketing and advertising in the future.
Original post by Anonymous150
Hello. Im in year 11 and I have A levels this year. I need to fill out my options for A levels next year. So far I have come up with Economics and Theology and need a third one. Im thinking between Geology and Design for the third one.

Any help much appreciated.

This is the point where it is more important to focus on the future - what you would like to do beyond A Levels. I suggest you go with your gut and be honest with yourself about two things - 1. Do you enjoy it? 2. Will be able to succeed in it (and enjoy it)?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous150
I want to do business, economics or marketing and advertising in the future.

Economics, Maths, Further Maths and Physics/Chemistry are usually viewed highly when applying to economics or business.

I would pick the one that you think that you'd do better in really.

Quick Reply

Latest