The Student Room Group

Telling someone you want to have sex with them

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CertifiedAnalyst
You neanderthal, monkey, ape, donkey, freak, weird as hell. What the hell were you thinking??!!

That I wanted to **** her. So I said it. Doesn't seem the most heinious sin to me. The French are very straightforward about it apparently
Original post by Anonymous
More desperate to go round the houses endlessly talking *******s you don't mean and pretending to be i interested to get sex. And of course there are women I talk to a lot without going to that. Because I gave something in common. But I have zero attraction to them. So why conduct this on that basis.

If all you want is sex, pay for it.

Until then, grow the **** up
Original post by Drewski
If all you want is sex, pay for it.

Until then, grow the **** up

Judge lest ye not be judged. You're too self righteously offended. I believe in God so my concern is evil. Not minor transgressions. But yeah you could pay I guess.
hi, sir, can you please tell me what you thought you'd get out of telling a stranger you want to outright **** her? :tea:
I believe in God so my concern is evil.

please don't bring God into this! just take your L.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
hi, sir, can you please tell me what you thought you'd get out of telling a stranger you want to outright **** her? :tea:

Sorry ye righteous judges but sexual desire can't always be controlled or rationalised.
Original post by CertifiedAnalyst
You neanderthal, monkey, ape, donkey, freak, weird as hell. What the hell were you thinking??!!

:toofunny: I always say: you monster you creature you heathen:rofl:
Sorry ye righteous judges but sexual desire can't always be controlled or rationalised.

sound like a reformed rapist
built an initial contact based on politics. Said I found her attractive and then said I wanted to **** her

We'd formed a connection on a political cause.

We both are involved in a really urgent cause that's personal to us.

Of all the messages the Prime Minister is getting at the moment, yours is the creepiest. Anyway, she's busy tonight.
im a guy but im pretty sure no girl would ever say "yes i want to **** you too" just because you dm'd her for a few days, if you genuinely want to be with someone, you'd never dm someone to **** in the first place- because you know you'll get rejected so stop being dense and conceal ur "animalistic nature" <- sounds like some jekyl n hyde duality of man ****, and if ur that desperate go have a 1 night stand with some stranger because it's obvious you don't want a long term relationship
The righteous and sanctimonious always project. That's why they don't like the concept of God.. The atheists are in fact the most judgemental and puritanical of all. That's why I broadly believe judge lest ye bit be judged. Do you think you're all perfect because I asked a woman to have sex with me? Righteous 'unts
Not be judged. Jesus this autocomplete is dire.
Original post by UrWelcome
im a guy but im pretty sure no girl would ever say "yes i want to **** you too" just because you dm'd her for a few days, if you genuinely want to be with someone, you'd never dm someone to **** in the first place- because you know you'll get rejected so stop being dense and conceal ur "animalistic nature" <- sounds like some jekyl n hyde duality of man ****, and if ur that desperate go have a 1 night stand with some stranger because it's obvious you don't want a long term relationship

You're right. I don't a relationship. Monogamy is a lie, more hypocrisy there. And more hypocrisy cos the woman is fickle and gets bored.
... if you're intellectual enough to understand all of this n use words i don't understand, why ask abt this in the first place lmao
... if you're intellectual enough to understand all of this n use words i don't understand, why ask abt this in the first place lmao

Because desire and emotion is not rational. These people take the moral high ground bu they must know it
Because desire and emotion is not rational. These people take the moral high ground bu they must know it

>.< well it's not like u have to show these emotions yknow.. fml well idk anymore, ur kinda deluded but i don't want to waste my time arguing, i wish you all the best and i hope all ur irrational emotions and desires are one day fulfilled gl tc
>.< well it's not like u have to show these emotions yknow.. fml well idk anymore, ur kinda deluded but i don't want to waste my time arguing, i wish you all the best and i hope all ur irrational emotions and desires are one day fulfilled gl tc

Just don't know why hypocrisy is seen as a virtue.

what are you on about?
Original post by Bang Outta Order
what are you on about?

So you have always been patient, never been controlled by lust? Every guy has. That's why the judgemental are hypocrotes
So you have always been patient, never been controlled by lust? Every guy has. That's why the judgemental are hypocrotes

And I'm on a phone its got crap auto complete.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending