Reply 3
Original post by humble•boy
every one knows it... lol....

whats bad about that ok im currently listening to bars and melody
Reply 4
Im fostered and have been for 10 years
Original post by KimNoel
Im fostered and have been for 10 years

if anyone listens to shawn mendes.....he is fostered...????
Reply 6
if anyone listens to shawn mendes.....he is fostered...????

no

why arre u asking that
Reply 7
I don't like to talk about myself.

That's something about me.

Which ironically I had to talk about myself to tell you about.
Original post by KimNoel
no

why arre u asking that

then i'll also start to listen him......
Original post by TommyDH
I don't like to talk about myself.

That's something about me.

Which ironically I had to talk about myself to tell you about.

it's ok....we are not gonna force u mate......
Reply 10
then i'll also start to listen him......

shawn mendes is just brill known as the canadian golden boy as he is so nice
I hate everyone.
Reply 12
we are keen to know.....😁

I'm beautiful, and too good for this world. I have a weak spot for money pits (mobile games). The rest of me is perfect.
Original post by S_mulaan
I hate everyone.

then every one also hates u....
Reply 14
then every one also hates u....

youre so brutal
Original post by Ciel.
I'm beautiful, and too good for this world. I have a weak spot for money pits (mobile games). The rest of me is perfect.

who told u ....u ar bea*tif*l??? u are not real angel....u are ugly m*nster....go to the mirror .....u'll find out the truth.....don't get out of home at night....children will start to cry....may be even their parents also....then who will control them???😁
Original post by KimNoel
youre so brutal

no....i'm not....if he hates everyone....then how will every one love him??? am i wrong???
Reply 17
who told u ....u ar bea*tif*l??? u are not real angel....u are ugly m*nster....go to the mirror .....u'll find out the truth.....don't get out of home at night....children will start to cry....may be even their parents also....then who will control them???😁

Of course I am a real angel. I'm the most beautiful thing on Earth. Can't say the same about you... Also, God will hear about this. :s-smilie:
Original post by Ciel.
Of course I am a real angel. I'm the most beautiful thing on Earth. Can't say the same about you... Also, God will hear about this. :s-smilie:

u are insulting angels....i think angels are beautiful.....i don't want them to look like monster.....i'm just frightening to have chat with u.....i don't want to be gobbed by a monster....i know i don't taste good....but monsters have no taste....they just feel hungry and gob up whatever they see in front of them....
Reply 19
u are insulting angels....i think angels are beautiful.....i don't want them to look like monster.....i'm just frightening to have chat with u.....i don't want to be gobbed by a monster....i know i don't taste good....but monsters have no taste....they just feel hungry and gob up whatever they see in front of them....

Jealousy is such an ugly trait. Also, you are not my type. Not even my standads are this low, sorry! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest