The Student Room Group

Tell something about u.....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ciel.
Jealousy is such an ugly trait. Also, you are not my type. Not even my standads are this low, sorry! :h:

I've no intention of being a monster.....and i'm not female....don't degrade me by comparing me with u....
I like to pick my nose...
Reply 22
Original post by humble•boy
I've no intention of being a monster.....and i'm not female....don't degrade me by comparing me with u....

Really......So...... In your opinion....Gays....are..... degenerates .....?
Original post by Ciel.
Really......So...... In your opinion....Gays....are..... degenerates .....?

I'm from india.....here gays are not available.....so i don't know anything about gay....i just hate g*ys....weird person.....
I don't like any one calls himself beautiful....if others say then it's perfect.....only the jealous person say they are beautiful....cos others' beauty hurts them.....i hate this....when i see people saying they are beautiful ......i just lose my control over myself.....
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Steve445
I like to pick my nose...

don't forget to place it in correct place.....
be careful.....any one may steal it....
Why are you being rude? Change your attitude and show some respect to the other users on this site!
You are violating community guidelines and can be banned from this website.:banned:
Reply 26
I'm from india.....here gays are not available.....so i don't know anything about gay....i just hate g*ys....weird person.....
I don't like any one calls himself beautiful....if others say then it's perfect.....only the jealous person say they are beautiful....cos others' beauty hurts them.....i hate this....when i see people saying they are beautiful ......i just lose my control over myself.....

Lmao. Trust me, at least one of your friends/family members IS gay. But they obviously can't tell you because of your backwards beliefs. And you are totally incorrect. Confident people often call themselves beautiful. It's the ugly ones that are jealous.
Original post by Infinite Series
Why are you being rude? Change your attitude and show some respect to the other users on this site!
You are violating community guidelines and can be banned from this website.:banned:

I've been banned for so many times before.....ok....i'll change my attitude....but i think this account is also going to be banned soon....today i'm little bit puzzled.....sorry mate.....
Reply 28
I liek baens on taost
Original post by Ciel.
Lmao. Trust me, at least one of your friends/family members IS gay. But they obviously can't tell you because of your backwards beliefs. And you are totally incorrect. Confident people often call themselves beautiful. It's the ugly ones that are jealous.

u are over confident....is tom cruise dating u???....lol...😂🤣
Reply 30
u are over confident....is tom cruise dating u???....lol...😂🤣

Tom Cruise? Lol! I wouldn't date a scientologist.
Original post by Sami.T
I liek baens on taost

can i call u......smai....lol...
Reply 32
can i call u......smai....lol...

If you let me call you Hmubel-byo then sure.
Original post by Sami.T
If you let me call you Hmubel-byo then sure.

oaky...u cna clal em...oll...
Original post by Ciel.
Tom Cruise? Lol! I wouldn't date a scientologist.

These are words of sorrow....your bf may have fled away leaving u alone getting another gf....that's why u are consoling yourself saying u are bea*tif*l....i can feel your condition....quite miserable....
Reply 35
These are words of sorrow....your bf may have fled away leaving u alone getting another gf....that's why u are consoling yourself saying u are bea*tif*l....i can feel your condition....quite miserable....

Naw, he likes ****. I don't need to worry about that.
Original post by Ciel.
Naw, he likes ****. I don't need to worry about that.

he likes**** don't u.....lol...
I can turn my feet inside out and walk
Reply 38
he likes**** don't u.....lol...

I do too, that's why we are a good match.
Reply 39
Original post by Miss Maddie
I can turn my feet inside out and walk

Please tell me you mean like; turning your feet so that they point towards each other and not literally inside out where the flesh is now on the outside of your skin. Das nasty. Still interesting tho.

Quick Reply