The Student Room Group

A lot of snakes around me? Help

Today i really felt like crying in front of everyone in class. More details:
So i am first of all not spoiled neither am i arrogant/cocky. I like to be myself. I am not fake and i really cant talk to fake people or people i dislike. And to be honest i am surrounded by fake materialistic people. They like to gossip and like to be fake. One time they are friends the other time enemy, its insane. I just cant get along with this disgusting humans so i keep it quiet and only talk when its necessary. Ok so i had to work in a group of two on a project, all our teachers would be watching us and its really important. I really am good at studying and I have perfect marks.

Me and that girl worked on everything and was done but we did everything on usb, I used to send her all the information and she will save everything in the usb. I was busy last times because of my wedding so last week I told her to send me the project we will present she said I forgot the usb home so I told her to send it to me when she goes home. Ok at that time I sensed a suspicious change in the class, but I didn’t care. I am just innocent, and they are snakes. Last week she didn’t send me the project I asked her again she said I did and me idiotically thought there was a mistake and she sent it to someone else, so I just told her to send it again. I wasn’t at school from sun-tuesday, I was sick (not that much but felt weak) so yesterday, I asked her friends (other classmates) they said we don’t know her address at all. They know but I didn’t even thing about it all being a trap. Today she came late on purpose just so I will not ask her anything. The teacher told us to present the project but I told him I need some time and because he really likes me he gave us 15 minutes to discuss and he told us to sit next to each other now her friend was sitting with her so I asked politely ‘’can I sit next to …(her name) I need to discuss with her’’. Her friend and she were like oh there are nothing to discuss. Ok, I because I didn’t even know wth I did wrong went back to my seat and started to think wth is going on, I mean we worked hard she did her share us much as I did. I was friendly with her. I told the teacher everything that, I cant do it. She said she sent the project to me. Ok now either I am STUPID or innocent because I didn’t think she could be lying, I didn’t ask her to show me that she sent it, I mean she is arguing she sent it but it could all be a lie. Now I realize its a lie but I just didn’t think all this was a trap for me.

They all started to gang up, they started to say how I didn’t work with her, how I am a bully, that I look down on them, that I am spoiled and arrogant. Like literally my face was boiling hot at that time. Only if I know I am being treated like this, I argued and argued but no there is absolutely no one who wants to listen in my whole classmates. So we decided to not do it together but individual. Which they were happy to hear that surprisingly, wow she would have got a better mark if we did it together but anyway who cares. Now she sent the project we worked on to the teacher and the teacher sent it to me. When I saw the project it literally is different to the things we decided to do, totally different. When the teachers saw how surprised I am everyone in the class begin to talk about how I know nothing about the whole project because I made her do everything.

I basically got the lowest mark, because I told them I will not do it. Its ok, I really don’t regret that but what I regret (something stupid but) If I told her to show me her mail to check whether she sent it or not the teachers would have known she is a liar, but I never had in mind that they could go that low.

When she was done, they were like oh you are the best, I swear I was mad. Then when I tried to sit in my seat next to one of them that girl was like I don’t want to sit next to her, so she decided to go sit next to them. Actually, I don’t hate it that much, cause I enjoy being alone.

Here is the thing, I really can’t figure out whether they are stupid or smart. Especially that b**** I was doing the project with. My uncle is the owner of the school I study, I can literally put them in a lot of trouble especially HER. I mean I never treated anyone in a bad way, I am polite and like I just don’t know why the hell I end up being hated on. They are making me think get bad ideas, I never liked to use my power on anyone, but I swear this time I just have this feeling to destroy them.

Since they started this war, should I kick her out of the school? I know its harsh but if they could they would have done it to me too. We have an upcoming test/exam, I can accuse her of cheating don’t ask how, its easy there are many ways I can kick her out. They gossip a lot, I can try to record while she is talking **** about the teachers. or accuse her of smoking. I really regret being innocent. Most humans are fake. My face is still hot.

Thanks
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
Bump
Original post by Ara2.
So i am first of all not spoiled neither am i arrogant/cocky. I like to be myself. I am not fake and i really cant talk to fake people or people i dislike. And to be honest i am surrounded by fake materialistic people. They like to gossip and like to be fake. One time they are friends the other time enemy, its insane. I just cant get along with this disgusting humans so i keep it quiet and only talk when its necessary. Ok so i had to work in a group of two on a project, all our teachers would be watching us and its really important. I really am good at studying and I have perfect marks.

Me and that girl worked on everything and was done but we did everything on usb, I used to send her all the information and she will save everything in the usb. I was busy last times because of my wedding so last week I told her to send me the project we will present she said I forgot the usb home so I told her to send it to me when she goes home. Ok at that time I sensed a suspicious change in the class, but I didn’t care. I am just innocent, and they are snakes. Last week she didn’t send me the project I asked her again she said I did and me idiotically thought there was a mistake and she sent it to someone else, so I just told her to send it again. I wasn’t at school from sun-tuesday, I was sick (not that much but felt weak) so yesterday, I asked her friends (other classmates) they said we don’t know her address at all. They know but I didn’t even thing about it all being a trap. Today she came late on purpose just so I will not ask her anything. The teacher told us to present the project but I told him I need some time and because he really likes me he gave us 15 minutes to discuss and he told us to sit next to each other now her friend was sitting with her so I asked politely ‘’can I sit next to …(her name) I need to discuss with her’’. Her friend and she were like oh there are nothing to discuss. Ok, I because I didn’t even know wth I did wrong went back to my seat and started to think wth is going on, I mean we worked hard she did her share us much as I did. I was friendly with her. I told the teacher everything that, I cant do it. She said she sent the project to me. Ok now either I am STUPID or innocent because I didn’t think she could be lying, I didn’t ask her to show me that she sent it, I mean she is arguing she sent it but it could all be a lie. Now I realize its a lie but I just didn’t think all this was a trap for me.

They all started to gang up, they started to say how I didn’t work with her, how I am a bully, that I look down on them, that I am spoiled and arrogant. Like literally my face was boiling hot at that time. Only if I know I am being treated like this, I argued and argued but no there is absolutely no one who wants to listen in my whole classmates. So we decided to not do it together but individual. Which they were happy to hear that surprisingly, wow she would have got a better mark if we did it together but anyway who cares. Now she sent the project we worked on to the teacher and the teacher sent it to me. When I saw the project it literally is different to the things we decided to do, totally different. When the teachers saw how surprised I am everyone in the class begin to talk about how I know nothing about the whole project because I made her do everything.

I basically got the lowest mark, because I told them I will not do it. Its ok, I really don’t regret that but what I regret (something stupid but) If I told her to show me her mail to check whether she sent it or not the teachers would have known she is a liar, but I never had in mind that they could go that low.

When she was done, they were like oh you are the best, I swear I was mad. Then when I tried to sit in my seat next to one of them that girl was like I don’t want to sit next to her, so she decided to go sit next to them. Actually, I don’t hate it that much, cause I enjoy being alone.

Here is the thing, I really can’t figure out whether they are stupid or smart. Especially that b**** I was doing the project with. My uncle is the owner of the school I study, I can literally put them in a lot of trouble especially HER. I mean I never treated anyone in a bad way, I am polite and like I just don’t know why the hell I end up being hated on. They are making me think get bad ideas, I never liked to use my power on anyone, but I swear this time I just have this feeling to destroy them.

Since they started this war, should I kick her out of the school? I know its harsh but if they could they would have done it to me too. We have an upcoming test/exam, I can accuse her of cheating don’t ask how, its easy there are many ways I can kick her out. They gossip a lot, I can try to record while she is talking **** about the teachers. or accuse her of smoking. I really regret being innocent. Most humans are fake. My face is still hot.

Thanks

Look even if she socially bullied u diesnt mean u get her kicked out of the school.Like that is way extreme becuz if she would have done something like that extreme then u could have had ur reasons but now I think u just need to calm down.Revenge is never the solution for anything but if she keeps this up then give her a taste of her own medicine.Give them one chance and if she tries it again then warn her
Reply 4
Original post by Pink_Sparkles
Look even if she socially bullied u diesnt mean u get her kicked out of the school.Like that is way extreme becuz if she would have done something like that extreme then u could have had ur reasons but now I think u just need to calm down.Revenge is never the solution for anything but if she keeps this up then give her a taste of her own medicine.Give them one chance and if she tries it again then warn her

She doesnt want to talk at all, they literally made up their mind. I mean i didnt do a thing but they are all acting as if i am wrong and need to apologize. They knew very well that presenting the project was important for me.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 5
Am i overreacting?
Original post by Ara2.
She doesnt want to talk at all, they literally made up their mind. I mean i didnt do a thing but they are all acting as if i am wrong and need to apologize. They knew very well that presenting the project was important for me.

Tbh I cant really give my opinion becuz I only hear your side of the story but if what u say is true and they actually act like jerks then i think u should stop being quite and openly confront themabt it .I mean whats there to lose and if that girls tries something then warn her in indirect words that not to mess with someone who can ruin her future in one go.....I believe that would be enough for them to come back to their senses.Because if u stay quite and they keep bullying you then thats not a solution ,you should straight up talk abt it and make them feel that they dont intimidate you or bother u at all.Because you being quite encourages them morw so dont do that.....step up ur gear😊
Original post by Ara2.
Am i overreacting?

And no ur not overreacting.... it happens sometimes that a person cant take some things when it gets too much..so its normal f
the fuk with english
Reply 9
Original post by lolololol1235e1
the fuk with english

Lol sorry, english isnt my first language
Reply 10
Original post by Pink_Sparkles
Tbh I cant really give my opinion becuz I only hear your side of the story but if what u say is true and they actually act like jerks then i think u should stop being quite and openly confront themabt it .I mean whats there to lose and if that girls tries something then warn her in indirect words that not to mess with someone who can ruin her future in one go.....I believe that would be enough for them to come back to their senses.Because if u stay quite and they keep bullying you then thats not a solution ,you should straight up talk abt it and make them feel that they dont intimidate you or bother u at all.Because you being quite encourages them morw so dont do that.....step up ur gear😊

Ok, i will make one warning/give her a chance, if she doesnt start to use her mind then she properly will lose everything.

Thank you, 😃
get her kicked out. but don't make up lies. just record things she says.
Original post by Ara2.
Ok, i will make one warning/give her a chance, if she doesnt start to use her mind then she properly will lose everything.

Thank you, 😃

yup! thats more like it......Use your brain rather than emotions😅
And your welcome✌
Original post by Ara2.

Thanks

Okay look, she was being an idiot, but u cant just kick her out for it. That kind of makes u look bad too. STOP HANGING OUT WITH THEM, They arent real friends, make new ones, dont hang out with people who constantly make fun of u and put u down. Those guys arent real friends.
Just stop talking to them and dont do anything stupid like kick her out because thatll only make u look worse.
Reply 14
Original post by Switch01
Okay look, she was being an idiot, but u cant just kick her out for it. That kind of makes u look bad too. STOP HANGING OUT WITH THEM, They arent real friends, make new ones, dont hang out with people who constantly make fun of u and put u down. Those guys arent real friends.
Just stop talking to them and dont do anything stupid like kick her out because thatll only make u look worse.

I never hanged out with them neither were they my friends.

It really bothers me how i never did anything but get treated like this, it doesnt matter if it will make me look bad, they are all acting highly (they are spoiled) thinking i will not hurt them, they need to know who they are messing with.
Reply 15
Original post by I'mComingOxford
get her kicked out. but don't make up lies. just record things she says.

"get her kicked out." i would like to see her face expressions when i do that.
Original post by Ara2.
"get her kicked out." i would like to see her face expressions when i do that.

you suggested you wanted to so I supported that idea. Who cares about expressions?

the other option would be to be the 'bigger person'
Reply 17
Original post by I'mComingOxford
you suggested you wanted to so I supported that idea. Who cares about expressions?

the other option would be to be the 'bigger person'

Lol i care about her expression especially if i decide to kick her out. I mean i should take a look at her eyes that are full of regret. I dont want to be a bigger person, i was peaceful and minding my business but somehow they/she wanted to cause problems for me. They are horrible. 😓😲
Original post by Ara2.
Lol i care about her expression especially if i decide to kick her out. I mean i should take a look at her eyes that are full of regret. I dont want to be a bigger person, i was peaceful and minding my business but somehow they/she wanted to cause problems for me. They are horrible. 😓😲

ok so if you want revenge then think of the worst and POSSIBLE (something people will believe) and act on it. be sly and be patient don't expect to exclude her within a day; may take weeks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending