The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

University of Chichester applicants 2019

We're very excited to see you all in September!

Use this thread to meet other people who have also applied to us and ask any burning questions that you may have :smile:

Course:
Undergraduate/Postgraduate:
Offer made?:
Other Uni's applied to?
Any questions?:

Scroll to see replies

Course: Digital Film Production & Screenwriting
Undergraduate/Postgraduate: Undergraduate
Offer made?: I haven't got response yet
Other Uni's applied to? Leeds, Westminster, Lincoln, West of Scotland
Any questions?: Nope, just wanted to say hi to other applicants :biggrin: Or someone with the similar course.
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Original post by AnnaMirjam
Course: Digital Film Production & Screenwriting
Offer made?: I haven't got response yet
Other Uni's applied to? Leeds, Westminster, Lincoln, West of Scotland
Any questions?: Nope, just wanted to say hi to other applicants :biggrin: Or someone with the similar course.

Finally got my offer yesterday 😊
Course: Product Design (BA)Undergraduate/Postgraduate: Undergraduate Offer made?: unconditional Other Uni's applied to? UWE Bristol, Sheffield Hallam, Solent, Bournemouth Any questions?:Anyone else doing this course or similar? Anyone else get a unconditional? When can I apply for accommodation.
Original post by barnaby_lee
Course: Product Design (BA)Undergraduate/Postgraduate: Undergraduate Offer made?: unconditional Other Uni's applied to? UWE Bristol, Sheffield Hallam, Solent, Bournemouth Any questions?:Anyone else doing this course or similar? Anyone else get a unconditional? When can I apply for accommodation.

Hi @barnaby_lee!

Congratulations on your offer! You'll receive an email to apply for accommodation in April/May. Are you thinking on coming to an Applicant Open Day? :smile:
Hi thank you,
Yes I’ve booked the 20th February, looking forward to it.
Thank you for the extra information
Reply 6
Course: Theatre
Offer made?: Conditional (I've firmed it)
Other Uni's applied to? Plymouth
Any questions?: What's the rules on pets? I'm expecting it to be no pets at all (also I mean a small rodent that is not smelly and quiet)
Original post by Sazjh
Offer made?: Conditional (I've firmed it)
Other Uni's applied to? Plymouth
Any questions?: What's the rules on pets? I'm expecting it to be no pets at all (also I mean a small rodent that is not smelly and quiet)

Hi, congratulations on your place at Chichester! Make sure to follow @chiunitheatre on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to see what the Theatre students get up too! Unfortunately you are not allowed pets in Halls of Residence.
Finally got my offer yesterday 😊

Hi @AnnaMirjam
Congrats on your offer to study at Chichester!

My name is Abby and I am a current 2nd year BA Music student studying at Chi Uni. If you have any questions about what it will be like to study at Chichester feel free to ask- i'd be more than happy to answer :smile:

Have you thought about attending an Applicant Open Day at all ?

Abby
Original post by Uni of Chichester Students
Hi @AnnaMirjam
Congrats on your offer to study at Chichester!

My name is Abby and I am a current 2nd year BA Music student studying at Chi Uni. If you have any questions about what it will be like to study at Chichester feel free to ask- i'd be more than happy to answer :smile:

Have you thought about attending an Applicant Open Day at all ?

Abby

Hello,
I sent you a direct message, it was easier to write my questions there.
Thank you!
(Original post by University of Chichester)We're very excited to see you all in September!

Use this thread to meet other people who have also applied to us and ask any burning questions that you may have :smile:

Course: Musical Theatre (Triple Threat)
Offer made?: Have been offered a place
Other Uni's applied to? Edge Hill, GSA, Mountview, ArtsEd
Any questions?: Just wanted to see who else is looking at this course
Course: Screen Acting and Creative Technologies
Offer made?: Conditional offer and i firmly accepted it
Other Uni's applied to? Nope
Any questions?: Just to see if there are any days to go to before going in September and to see if anyone else is doing this course
Original post by Joe Sutton
(Original post by University of Chichester)We're very excited to see you all in September!

Course: Musical Theatre (Triple Threat)
Offer made?: Have been offered a place
Other Uni's applied to? Edge Hill, GSA, Mountview, ArtsEd
Any questions?: Just wanted to see who else is looking at this course

Hi Joe,

Congratulations on your offer!

If you have any questions, let us know :smile:
Original post by The Jamie
Course: Screen Acting and Creative Technologies
Offer made?: Conditional offer and i firmly accepted it
Other Uni's applied to? Nope
Any questions?: Just to see if there are any days to go to before going in September and to see if anyone else is doing this course

Hi, congratulations on your offer! As you attended an audition, there are no more scheduled days for you to attend before September. You're more than welcome to visit the campus any time by booking onto a campus tour :smile:

Your course will also be in the same building (Tech Park) as @AnnaMirjam and @barnaby_lee who have commented above!
Reply 14
Can't wait until applicant day to meet other social work undergraduate.
Reply 15
Course: social work ba hons
Undergraduate/Postgraduate: undergraduate
Offer made?: yes
Other Uni's applied to? Winchester
Any questions?: who else is on my course?
Hello,
I sent you a direct message, it was easier to write my questions there.
Thank you!

Hi @AnnaMirjam,
Thanks for letting me know! I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
Thanks,
Abby
Offer made?: Yessss!!
Other Uni's applied to? Plymouth & Bournemouth
Any questions?: Do you get a lot of creative freedom? Is the theory side challenging? & more about the SU!
Original post by lucyw2127
Offer made?: Yessss!!
Other Uni's applied to? Plymouth & Bournemouth
Any questions?: Do you get a lot of creative freedom? Is the theory side challenging? & more about the SU!

Hey - congratulations on your offer!

The Theatre department are very active on social media which would be great for you to follow and see what they get up too! (@chiunitheatre). There is a lot of creative freedom, the Theatre students recently had cycle week in which they performed their own directed pieces in the ShowRoom which become more challenging through your degree - all students from each year group watch the performances which shows you the support network at Chichester!

All theory taught on the course is linked to practice, you'll never just sit in a classroom!

The Students Union are more than just a bar here at Chichester, they're extremely active with national campaigns, positively representing the student body and putting on incredible events! We have Summer Ball coming up which hosts over 2000 students with Scouting For Girls headlining and Radio 1's Chris Stark DJ'ing for the Silent Disco. There are also a variety of Societies and Sports teams which you can join at any point during your degree, they are showcased at Freshers Fair in your first week! It's a great way to meet like-minded people and if there's nothing you fancy? You can start your own Society as long as you have three people to join!

If you have any more questions, just give us a shout :smile:
Cool
Also is there anyone to follow on Twitter about my course so i can learn my about it before September
Original post by University of Chichester
Hi, congratulations on your offer! As you attended an audition, there are no more scheduled days for you to attend before September. You're more than welcome to visit the campus any time by booking onto a campus tour :smile:

Your course will also be in the same building (Tech Park) as @AnnaMirjam and @barnaby_lee who have commented above!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending