The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Psychology at Bath

I’m just wondering has anyone who applied to study psychology at Bath (specifically with the placement year but it doesn’t really matter if u haven’t) had any offers back yet? I’m a bit worried because I sent my UCAS off at the end of November and still haven’t heard anything!

Scroll to see replies

I’m in the exact same position. My application hasn’t been accepted or rejected and I was starting to worry I’d applied wrong or something. I sent my UCAS off in November and I’ve been waiting until Jan 10th because that’s the day they mentioned at the Psychology at Bath talk but I’ve still heard nothing. None of my friends have heard anything either and I’m not really sure why. I looked it up and it says that they aim to give all their offers out for people that applied before the deadline by March 2019 but I have no clue what’s happening between now and then. Good luck tho and let me know if you hear anything!
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by AbigailClarke
I’m in the exact same position. My application hasn’t been accepted or rejected and I was starting to worry I’d applied wrong or something. I sent my UCAS off in November and I’ve been waiting until Jan 10th because that’s the day they mentioned at the Psychology at Bath talk but I’ve still heard nothing. None of my friends have heard anything either and I’m not really sure why. I looked it up and it says that they aim to give all their offers out for people that applied before the deadline by March 2019 but I have no clue what’s happening between now and then. Good luck tho and let me know if you hear anything!

glad to know it’s not just me !! thankyou, and i hope they offer u a place. i’ll let u know if i hear anything- can u let me know if u get a reply as well please? thanks again and good luck!
Original post by alisha.jenkins
glad to know it’s not just me !! thankyou, and i hope they offer u a place. i’ll let u know if i hear anything- can u let me know if u get a reply as well please? thanks again and good luck!

Yep. Will do 👍🏼
Yep. Will do 👍🏼

I’ve heard back 😕 I didn’t get in unfortunately but it should mean your offer is coming soon.
Reply 5
Hi thereAlso waiting to hear about pyschology. What are your GCSE grades and a level choices and predictions. I think my a level choices may mean I won't get an offer
Bath tend to take a few months to send offers through.
Some universities will do them in batches/wait until the deadline.
I’ve heard back 😕 I didn’t get in unfortunately but it should mean your offer is coming soon.

aw no gutted for u ! thankyou for letting me know tho
I’m just wondering has anyone who applied to study psychology at Bath (specifically with the placement year but it doesn’t really matter if u haven’t) had any offers back yet? I’m a bit worried because I sent my UCAS off at the end of November and still haven’t heard anything!

Hi!

Great to hear you’ve applied to Bath.
Although you still haven’t heard back yet there are plenty of offers left to be made, and the official date for all offers to be given by is the 31st March, this link has lots of general admission dates that might be helpful.
If you receive an offer, you’ll be invited to an applicant visit day, but if you’d like to find out more about life at Bath feel free to ask any questions or visit our forum.

Best of luck!
Katie (2nd year Modern Languagesstudent)
Original post by JaredzzC
Bath tend to take a few months to send offers through.
Some universities will do them in batches/wait until the deadline.

ah okay thankyou
Original post by slooky
Hi thereAlso waiting to hear about pyschology. What are your GCSE grades and a level choices and predictions. I think my a level choices may mean I won't get an offer

GCSEs: A*AAAAAABBBBB
A Levels: I’m not 100% sure what my predicted grades are but they’re around As/A*s as i had 3 As at A Levels last year.
I took history psychology and law and have just the same worry as u! because history and law don’t exactly link with psych, what about u ?
Original post by University of Bath
Hi!

Great to hear you’ve applied to Bath.
Although you still haven’t heard back yet there are plenty of offers left to be made, and the official date for all offers to be given by is the 31st March, this link has lots of general admission dates that might be helpful.
If you receive an offer, you’ll be invited to an applicant visit day, but if you’d like to find out more about life at Bath feel free to ask any questions or visit our forum.

Best of luck!
Katie (2nd year Modern Languagesstudent)

Thank you so much, that’s helped me calm my nerves a bit!
they emailed me saying i wouid know by 31st march as there are lots of applicants

hi im in the exact same situation for the same course with placement , have you recived an offer yet , i havent and im freaking out !
Original post by lolla3126
hi im in the exact same situation for the same course with placement , have you recived an offer yet , i havent and im freaking out !

nope not heard anthing yet, heard there have been some rejections thpugh
I had A*A*A predicted plus A* in EPQ and I also had a B grade at AS but I still got rejected :frown: I contacted them and they said it’s because I got a B in Maths GCSE even tho that was my lowest grade at GCSE
Original post by slooky

What are they?
I had A*A*A predicted plus A* in EPQ and I also had a B grade at AS but I still got rejected :frown: I contacted them and they said it’s because I got a B in Maths GCSE even tho that was my lowest grade at GCSE

which course did u apply for
Original post by Phoebe Jones
which course did u apply for

Psychology w placement 5yrs

how much did you get in gcse math

Quick Reply

Latest