The Student Room Group

How to revise Maths, Chemistry and Biology at A-Level?

I am in Y13, studying biology, chemistry and maths. I was wondering when i should start revising, how long for, and what strategies/techniques i should use? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Reply 1
Make notes for all your topics. Once you have read over your notes, find your weaknesses and revise those areas. Do a quick runthrough before your exam and make sure you understand concepts.
Original post by AN.0
Make notes for all your topics. Once you have read over your notes, find your weaknesses and revise those areas. Do a quick runthrough before your exam and make sure you understand concepts.

Ive wrote notes for Year 12 and the topics we have done through Y13. But what do i do now? Read them? And for maths... i have no clue because making notes doesnt help me
Reply 3
Original post by Ansjdhwoseosv
Ive wrote notes for Year 12 and the topics we have done through Y13. But what do i do now? Read them? And for maths... i have no clue because making notes doesnt help me

Well as I said, find your weakest topics and revise them again. But as youve obviously started early, and that's great, you should answer practice papers and questions to check your level of understanding. This method works with maths too.

Quick Reply

Latest