The Student Room Group

Pregnant goat dies after being gang-raped by eight men in India

Scroll to see replies

Original post by muthalganesan18
Indians are still wealthier than the Malays. Most of them emigrate to Singapore or the West actually once they've gotten an education.

Good. It’s nice that they’re successful but Malaysia should be for the Malays, India for the Indians, and Britain for the British. Every country should be dominated by its indigenous people and should preserve its culture
Such hooligans are everywhere in the world it's just that this story got highlighted.
Don't make assumptions about Indians based on this news. India is a beautiful country with the most respecting morals and culture. Sometimes, if you can...look at the good side of things instead.
I don't see why the Malays should exist. But I agree that Europe should be for the Europeans and that Europeans should be able to live in teir own culture. I'd like to see you take back all of the Americans tho

I doubt that will be possible since many of them have multiple ethnic backgrounds from across Europe and beyond. And also they were the ones who built America and the ideals that they live on today. Of course I’d like to see Native Americans get more rights, and more land free of European intervention but even most of them now have some European heritage along with their Native American heritage. Also, I’m not saying that England should be 100% English, I’m just saying that it should be predominantly English. In many English cities that is no longer the case and they no longer feel English. I’d like to see a radical reduction in immigration to the Uk, rather than forcing minorities out.

Also, Malays have the right to exist, as does every ethnic group. They deserve to be the predominant population in their ethnic homeland, Malaysia and Indonesia. As do Indians have the right to be predominant in India, and even within India the different ethnicities should be predominant in each of their regional homelands.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by MartinF98
I doubt that will be possible since many of them have multiple ethnic backgrounds from across Europe and beyond. And also they were the ones who built America and the ideals that they live on today. Of course I’d like to see Native Americans get more rights, and more land free of European intervention but even most of them now have some European heritage along with their Native American heritage. Also, I’m not saying that England should be 100% English, I’m just saying that it should be predominantly English. In many English cities that is no longer the case and they no longer feel English. I’d like to see a radical reduction in immigration to the Uk, rather than forcing minorities out.

Also, Malays have the right to exist, as does every ethnic group. They deserve to be the predominant population in their ethnic homeland, Malaysia and Indonesia. As do Indians have the right to be predominant in India, and even within India the different ethnicities should be predominant in each of their regional homelands.

Technically a similar thing happened in India. South Indians used to live in the region of Pakistan (Indus Valley Civilisation) before fleeing downwards due to drought, then this Caucaus community moved south and intermixed with the South Indians to produce light skinned North Indians (note that the original South Indians were already a mixture of Iranians and Aboriginals (e.g. Australian)). These new North Indians settled somewhere in modern-day North India. Some aboriginals still exist in India I think as uncontacted tribes. It would be ridiculous for the Pakistanis to leave Pakistan as they have no where to go.
(edited 5 years ago)
absolutely disgusting, but ive heard so many animal sexual abuse stories from india that im not surprised. Yet still the thought makes me gag every time
Technically a similar thing happened in India. South Indians used to live in the region of Pakistan (Indus Valley Civilisation) before fleeing downwards due to drought, then this Caucaus community moved south and intermixed with the South Indians to produce light skinned North Indians (note that the original South Indians were already a mixture of Iranians and Aboriginals (e.g. Australian)). These new North Indians settled somewhere in modern-day North India. Some aboriginals still exist in India I think as uncontacted tribes. It would be ridiculous for the Pakistanis to leave Pakistan as they have no where to go.

Ur theory, sorry to say is incorrect and totally irrelevant.
I don't see why the Malays should exist. But I agree that Europe should be for the Europeans and that Europeans should be able to live in teir own culture. I'd like to see you take back all of the Americans tho

What do u mean I don’t see why Malays should exist” ? I rlly hope u mean something other than what I’m thinking bc ur just messed up then
Original post by apricotkanken
What do u mean I don’t see why Malays should exist” ? I rlly hope u mean something other than what I’m thinking bc ur just messed up then

I'm Islamophobic. I'm quite about about this, in both real life and on here.
Original post by MinatoNamikaze
Ur theory, sorry to say is incorrect and totally irrelevant.

You remind me of every Pakistani trying to fight Islamophobia. You need to do some education and read up some scientific journals on the topic.
I'm Islamophobic. I'm quite about about this, in both real life and on here.

Didn’t know u had no respect for an entire indigenous race shame on u and shame on u for not understanding a religion before being judgmental of it, people like u is why the world is messed up
Original post by apricotkanken
Didn’t know u had no respect for an entire indigenous race shame on u and shame on u for not understanding a religion before being judgmental of it, people like u is why the world is messed up

You do realise how common Isalmophobia is? It polls around 50% for YOUTH in the UK, let alone for older generations, and Hindu Nationalism in India is at its highest since independence.
You do realise how common Isalmophobia is? It polls around 50% for YOUTH in the UK, let alone for older generations, and Hindu Nationalism in India is at its highest since independence.

let me give you some science:
The skin colour of people is relative to the climate where they have been living for generations, due to changes in the DNA. (e.g. colour of south Indians is darkish in general due to being closer to the Equator, whereas north Indians are a bit way up. Assuming u are able to follow, this reasoning is observable for any ethnicity. Just a matter of climate's impact on generations.)
Original post by MinatoNamikaze
let me give you some science:
The skin colour of people is relative to the climate where they have been living for generations, due to changes in the DNA. (e.g. colour of south Indians is darkish in general due to being closer to the Equator, whereas north Indians are a bit way up. Assuming u are able to follow, this reasoning is observable for any ethnicity. Just a matter of climate's impact on generations.)

Do you have any knowledge of the history of South Asia? As I said, education and fighting Islamophobia don't seem to go hand in hand.
Imagine ****ing a pig in a Muslim country.
Do you have any knowledge of the history of South Asia? As I said, education and fighting Islamophobia don't seem to go hand in hand.

Big OOF to you, may you remain happy upholding ur faulty theories online.
Do you spend your spare time among the tin foil hat society?

OOF ur so toxic smh -_-
To all the bunch that are islamophobic, ur media is so controlled, biased and ill informed that they brain wash u to their likings. Ladies and gents THAT is how they turn nations against certain groups/minorities. If y’all had some senses, u would know that getting ur information from only one source is bats*** stupid. If you really want to understand a religion, read their BOOKS. I suggest all u brainwashed idiots read the Qur’an and learn how this book has always been ahead of its time.

Holding an entire population of people accountable for the actions of a few people is irrational and extremely discriminating. There are over 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, making up 24% of the world’s population. Do people realise how big that number is and if they used their brains to understand that if almost 2 billion people in the world who are Muslims are terrorists, then who would survive??

Ever think how the Middle East (predominantly muslim), is where most of the people are dying. And more recently, since the past few months what China has been doing to the Ughyurs there?? And there is NO MEDIA COVERAGE on that even though a genocide is taking place right now. Yet people still talk about the Jews genocide even now... Even Muslims in India (who have been living there from the start along with other religions) are getting discriminated....

This is why people like u make me feel disgusted. You’re all hypocrites and so lazy. So so lazy to do ur OWN research in order to answer ur questions. Or how about talk to those who converted, or are already Muslims.

In the world where we live right now, Muslims are suffering the MOST. Zionists groups from Israel and America hold hands and merrily go around bombing these countries.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 79
Original post by Tawheed
Can a goat consent?
I answered your questions, so you need to answer mine before we proceed. This isn't an interrogation.

(TBH, I have a feeling that you're going to ignore them, as you so often do with questions of that nature)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending