The Student Room Group

Need short film ideas

Hello, I need a short film idea. Just the general idea, I don't need the whole script. All I need is a idea that can turn into a 5-10 minute short film. All I can offer in return though is give you a credit in the end for "Co-Writer."
Basing on mental health eg depression
Reply 2
Original post by Cheeky_nandos
Basing on mental health eg depression

I'll give it a thought
a Vegan accidentally eats a sausage.... and loves it

:dontknow:
Original post by Mr. Turtle
Hello, I need a short film idea. Just the general idea, I don't need the whole script. All I need is a idea that can turn into a 5-10 minute short film. All I can offer in return though is give you a credit in the end for "Co-Writer."

The process of grief after a loved one dies. Shadows over the person like a cloak, try not to make it cliche. Names Amaya if I become the co writer (;.
Original post by the bear
a Vegan accidentally eats a sausage.... and loves it

:dontknow:

That could be really abstract and sickening. A vegan at a table alone in a completely white room just eating meat after meat. At the end the person looks up and sees dead animals hanging on the walls.
I would personally not do a short film on mental health- it's something that is being covered so much at the moment and even though it's a very important topic, I guaranatee at least half your course will do it on mental health. Why not do a modern version of a classic tale instead (although I'd stay away from doing a fairytale very overdone)? Why not a true story, or something about being a student? Maybe about a student who gets so into a book that they start thinking that they are the character and the book is real?
Original post by Msbrownie.xo
That could be really abstract and sickening. A vegan at a table alone in a completely white room just eating meat after meat. At the end the person looks up and sees dead animals hanging on the walls.

a vegan is blindfolded and taken to a restaurant. he/she eats delicious food which is unlike anything they have had before.... then the blindfold is removed....

https://cached.imagescaler.hbpl.co.uk/resize/scaleWidth/743/cached.offlinehbpl.hbpl.co.uk/news/OMC/C785C365-DB1F-ABBE-BEF5F76B8E2868E1.jpg

Just because it’s abstract doesn’t make it good
how short life is.you don't Wait too long if u have something to do
Reply 10
Thank you all for the ideas! I think I will make 1 for my class and one just for fun. One will be about how short life is and the other one will be about a vegan person eating meat. If you guys have even more ideas feel free to share them on this thread.
Someone wins the lottery who's currently living in poverty and helps his family and guys them houses and stuff but wakes up to find out it was a dream.

But then he uses that dream to achieve him goals and it motivates him to escape poverty and become successful
Original post by That'sGreat
Just because it’s abstract doesn’t make it good

Didn't say it made it good, I just thought it was thought provoking
Didn't say it made it good, I just thought it was thought provoking

Just because it’s abstract, doesn’t make it thought provoking
Original post by That'sGreat
Just because it’s abstract, doesn’t make it thought provoking

That's great, good on ya bill.

Quick Reply

Latest