The Student Room Group

22 and never had a boyfriend

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm 22 and I've never had a boyfriend. But I have slept with so many guys that I have lost count. Please do not judge me. I find it very upsetting and lonely. Where can I meet decent men? Most men just want my p****. 😓 I want to fall in love and have a boyfriend I think it is a beautiful thing. Especially when my close friend has just got engaged. I have fears I might be older and single forever. Like will anyone ever like me. 😢😢 also there is nothing wrong with my appearance. X

Can you give me some advice on what to do? Thank you

We’re actually very similar. Tbh the only thing I can advise is not to keep thinking about it and do stuff that you can still have fun doing eg going out with mates who are similar
Original post by Trust Orang
I'm judging you regardless of what you told me to do. Go and *HOOT* yourself.

Original post by Humble_me
I hate people with your particular mindset. Just reread your comment and you'd be ashamed. You must not leave comment on people's posts when you have nothing good to say, especially when it is serious business.

Original post by Trust Orang
I reread it. I'm also not ashamed.

You don't get to choose who judges you, what other people think is their business, no matter how much it doesn't matter. Welcome to real life, I guess?

"I hate people with your particular mindset" - Looks like you're judging me too. I am justifiably hateable. Are you going to wriggle yourself around that blazingly obvious cognitive dissonance?

Kinda turned on by the pure savagery and bluntness in these comments :laugh:
Reply 42
Original post by Tootles
Just be who you are. There are men who will want who you are.

Speaking as a long-single (and celibate) 29-year-old man who would likewise not complain at a chance to experience love (again).

You're not celibate.

Women just choose not to sleep with you. There's a difference.
Reply 43
Original post by TommyDH
My first ex was a virgin, was with her for 6 years (from 13 to 19)
My second ex was a virgin, was with her for 8 years (from 19 to 27)
My current girlfriend wasn't, but only had one guy before Me, and she makes up for it in other ways. (from last year summer-now[28])

So I've only been with 3 people (I don't cheat) but have always been very happy and in loving, long, stable relationships. Until the end obviously.

I had to dump the first because she kissed a guy while out drunk. Had to dump the second because she started regurgitating brainwashed NPC soundbites. If not for those I would have seriously stayed with them forever and been very happy.

Having a girl that's 'yours' and that you can respect and be proud of and not ashamed to be seen with makes all the difference.

Awww, you mean you dumped your girlfriend of 8 years because she believed in white privilege and you felt strongly against it because you feel it discriminates against white people? Awwww how cute mate, hope you know she was right.

You basically dumped a girl for not agreeing with your opinion, and got a replacement that agrees with all your opinions to the T. I hope you know that this makes you look like a controlling animal.
Original post by AnharM
Awww, you mean you dumped your girlfriend of 8 years because she believed in white privilege and you felt strongly against it because you feel it discriminates against white people? Awwww how cute mate, hope you know she was right.

Wrong. We've already been through this before and I've told you why it's a myth. I won't again because it angers the mods they keep telling me off and deleting it.

You basically dumped a girl for not agreeing with your opinion, and got a replacement that agrees with all your opinions to the T. I hope you know that this makes you look like a controlling animal.

I dumped her because she was a weak minded NPC and a racist. I lost all respect for her. It'd be wrong for me to stay with someone I have no respect for. I did the right thing.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by TommyDH
Wrong. If I go to China the Chinese have Chinese privilege.

There's no such thing as "white privilege" or "Chinese privilege". It's majority privilege, and why shouldn't the majority have privilege in their own country built by their own ancestors for them? Besides we've been through this, we don't even have majority privilege. Only white children can be gang-raped and slaughtered and have it covered up and be acceptable. Rotherham, Rochdale, Oldham, Telford etc is proof that white privilege is a myth.

I dumped her because she was a weak minded NPC and I lost all respect for her. It'd be wrong for me to stay with someone I have no respect for. I did the right thing and let her go so she can find herself a nice soyboy that believes in the same mythical conspiracy theories as her.

I'm not going to have this conversation with you mate, you can keep claiming you're the most masculine guy ever, but you're a tool.

Funny how only white boys on TSR use the term "soyboy" lol
So I'm 22 and I've never had a boyfriend. But I have slept with so many guys that I have lost count. Please do not judge me. I find it very upsetting and lonely. Where can I meet decent men? Most men just want my p****. 😓 I want to fall in love and have a boyfriend I think it is a beautiful thing. Especially when my close friend has just got engaged. I have fears I might be older and single forever. Like will anyone ever like me. 😢😢 also there is nothing wrong with my appearance. X

when you meet a guy don't rush straight into sex.
Original post by AnharM
You're not celibate.

Women just choose not to sleep with you. There's a difference.
Au contraire. I choose not to pursue relationships with women (at the moment), because my taste in women can't be trusted.
What is love? How does it feel be honest to be in love""? ..
Hard to say, other than you feel whole in a way you didn't realize you weren't before. It's like the opposite of being berieved.

Honestly, from my experience, it doesn’t matter how long you make a guy wait for sex. If he wasn’t willing to commit from the start, he isn’t suddenly going to commit to you after making him wait 3 months for sex. He will just find someone else to have sex with while he waits for you to give it up.

If you want to meet a decent guy, the best thing to do is go to places where you can meet people. Go to clubs that suits your hobbies, e.g. book clubs, pottery classes, etc.

However, if you are feeling upset and lonely, this may be a sign that you aren’t completely content with yourself yet. Relationships shouldn’t be the sole focus of your life. It should just add to it. I used to be sad about being single too but I stopped feeling sad when I had things to make my life busy and fun so that I didn’t feel so bad about single.

You can also look at the positives of being single. Your friend who is getting married will have way less time to herself than you. You can make spontaneous plans without having to consult with someone whilst your friend can’t.

Also, you shouldn’t feel ashamed about how many men you have slept with. As long as you used protection, there is nothing wrong with it.
Original post by willrelf92
If you’re still looking for someone, let me know. I want the same things which is unusual for a guy of my age but it’s true.

Are you a 'nice guy'?

:biggrin: @Bang Outta Order
Original post by TommyDH
Are you a 'nice guy'?

:biggrin: @Bang Outta Order

why. why was i tagged.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
why. why was i tagged.

Is he? Is he a nice guy?
Original post by TommyDH
Is he? Is he a nice guy?

ahhh. all those posts were hilar butttt...I think the first one relates to you and me :love: dont cha think??
Original post by Bang Outta Order
ahhh. all those posts were hilar butttt...I think the first one relates to you and me :love: dont cha think??

NO! :colonhash:

:colondollar: Well..

NO! NO NO NO NO NO! :angry:

Maybe.. :K:

:ashamed2: Idk..

Okay yes tbh. :lovehug:
Original post by TommyDH
NO! :colonhash:

:colondollar: Well..

NO! NO NO NO NO NO! :angry:

Maybe.. :K:

:ashamed2: Idk..

Okay yes tbh. :lovehug:

dont fight it.

See OP. Even the likes of me can find love. You will too. Just put yourself out there...on tinder lol.
OP... do you even want a boyfriend?

You claim to, but it seems like everything you are saying is the opposite. You are 22, you have slept around to the point you have lost count and the only motivation you have to get a boyfriend and fall in love is because you are jealous of a friend of yours who got engaged. Did they sleep around as much as you? You claim to idealise romance/love and find it beautiful, yet have you tried to have a relationship before?

It's not the idea that 'prior partners' is a bad thing, however its the attitude. The idea that you dislike guys for wanting your p****, yet at the same time are seemingly offering it up to whoever shows interest. If you want a relationship that does not hurt you, you need to have standards both reflecting on how you act and in the people you are interested in. You dont turn yourself into an open door where men can come and leave as they please.

At the moment, you are definitely not ready for any kind of relationship. You'd either end up destroying it yourself or you'd simply get used. Stay single and dont have sex with anyone else until you find a relationship that actually works.
I’m 18 and never kissed a guy. What a saddo
Reply 58
when i said pm i meant private message me thats all i wasn't being horrible.
Original post by Jahana
We’re actually very similar. Tbh the only thing I can advise is not to keep thinking about it and do stuff that you can still have fun doing eg going out with mates who are similar

But my mates are busy with their lives as I get older and they think about marriage/kids. Time with their boyfriends :////

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending