The Student Room Group

How long should the UCAS Plagiarism checker take?

Hi! The question is in the title really. Last year, I received a message from UCAS to say that my personal statement was plagiarism-free. I submitted my application earlier this week, and still haven't got anything back, and now I'm quite worried!
Original post by SophieRoe
Hi! The question is in the title really. Last year, I received a message from UCAS to say that my personal statement was plagiarism-free. I submitted my application earlier this week, and still haven't got anything back, and now I'm quite worried!

Don’t worry about it, some things take longer than others - Unless you plagiarised anything you should be totally fine
Reply 2
No I didn't, but I did obviously read some books and articles, and I'm worried something might have accidentally got in there! It's really just that I remember getting the email from UCAS last year to say that nothing was plagiarized. So, I was expecting to get it pretty soon this year as well. As it hasn't arrived, I'm worried that they've found some similarity and the reason it has taken a while is because they have to get the proofreaders to look over it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending