The Student Room Group

whos still waiting for replies on offers

hi guys,
am i the only one refreshing my track haha
its just some people already got offers from the unis i also chose so im kinda waiting for mine but it hasnt come yet,
i was wondering if everyone is the same right now
Original post by miharuxx
hi guys,
its just some people already got offers from the unis i also chose so im kinda waiting for mine but it hasnt come yet,

Hey trust me your not the only one, I’m still waiting for a reply from one last university but my friends waiting for 3 so I guess they just like to take their time🤷🏽*♀️No need to worry
hi guys,

I applied on the 22nd of December and got 1 back on the 9th, 3 on the 10th and my last offer (a nice unconditional to round things up) on the 16th. When did you apply and who to for what? That might influence the time it takes to reply
Reply 3
Original post by anonymous_117
Hey trust me your not the only one, I’m still waiting for a reply from one last university but my friends waiting for 3 so I guess they just like to take their time🤷🏽*♀️No need to worry

haha thanks that reassures me,, the whole concept of waiting can be alittle intimidating ngl, what did you apply for and which unis?
hi guys,

I’m waiting for replies from 3 of my unisex
What unis did you apply for and what course?
haha thanks that reassures me,, the whole concept of waiting can be alittle intimidating ngl, what did you apply for and which unis?

I’ve applied for Law at Dundee, Glasgow, Abertay and Edinburgh Napier. What about you?
Reply 6
Original post by anonymous_117
I’ve applied for Law at Dundee, Glasgow, Abertay and Edinburgh Napier. What about you?

same!! are you doing scots law or english law? im applying in london surrey liverpool so far,, i wanted to apply to edinburgh but my predicted grades arent doing me any favour - glasgow also needs LNAT so :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by Rhodesian
I’m waiting for replies from 3 of my unisex
What unis did you apply for and what course?

im doing law!! how about you?
im doing law!! how about you?

Me too! What universities did you apply to?
Reply 9
Me too! What universities did you apply to?

thats so cool!! another student whos applying to law is also in here too^^
since my predicted grades are ABB i wanted to be on the safe side and applied to city-london surrey sussex liverpool so far,, how about you?
i also didnt do LNAT so im sortof limited?? haha
thats so cool!! another student whos applying to law is also in here too^^
since my predicted grades are ABB i wanted to be on the safe side and applied to city-london surrey sussex liverpool so far,, how about you?
i also didnt do LNAT so im sortof limited?? haha

I applied to Warwick, Durham, Kent Leeds and University of Law. Got offers from Leeds and UOL.
I had to do the LNAT lol. It wasn’t too bad though.
I really want to go Durham. They have requirements of A*AA and I’m predicted A*A*B so it might be a stretch.

Good luck on your offers 😀
Reply 11
I applied to Warwick, Durham, Kent Leeds and University of Law. Got offers from Leeds and UOL.
I had to do the LNAT lol. It wasn’t too bad though.
I really want to go Durham. They have requirements of A*AA and I’m predicted A*A*B so it might be a stretch.

Good luck on your offers 😀

i wanted to apply to kent too!! im considering doing that during EXTRA
congratulations!! which ones will you firm?
and thank you so much :P
its good to know some people are applying to law, i have literally no one around me applying for it
same!! are you doing scots law or english law? im applying in london surrey liverpool so far,, i wanted to apply to edinburgh but my predicted grades arent doing me any favour - glasgow also needs LNAT so :frown:

Scots Law and my grades are that good either so I kinda had to apply to abertay and Edinburgh Napier as their requirements are quite low. Oh wait lmao I wrote Glasgow I meant to write caladoninan university that is in Glasgow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending