The Student Room Group

MSc artificial intelligence London/UK

Hi all,

I'm looking for students who studied or are thinking about applying to Msc in AI / ML in London this year.

In particular I'd like to know which universities are good apart from the obvious oxbridge, ucl and imperial. I've seen they are two programs that sound interesting in London

1)Queen Mary - good for computer vision I think?
2)City University, good for placements?

Any thoughts will be very appreciated. Thanks!
Original post by threeinarow
Hi all,

I'm looking for students who studied or are thinking about applying to Msc in AI / ML in London this year.

In particular I'd like to know which universities are good apart from the obvious oxbridge, ucl and imperial. I've seen they are two programs that sound interesting in London

Focus less on the names of the unis and more on what their courses cover. Also look at things like links with industry, research/work experience opportunities and where grads end up.
Reply 2
That's true, however I'm asking as I don't have too many references about those programs or where graduates go after.
That's true, however I'm asking as I don't have too many references about those programs or where graduates go after.

You need to research that then and ask the uni.
Reply 4
Hi all,

Hi! I have an offer for MSc Artificial Intelligence from City. I was wondering if you went ahead with City at the end.

I am wondering if studying this course will give me opportunities within the industry.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending