The Student Room Group

illness withdraw from university overpayment?

can i make overpayment later in 2,3 weeks or do i have to make it as soon as possible.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by nikas12
got payment from term 2 witch u shouldn't do I have to pay the overpayment right now can I do that online or via the phone? I don't want to give card details over the phone in case of phissing stuff like that
Reply 2
am not suppose do get term 2 maintenance loan but i did, can i pay overpayment in a week or 2 or i have to do it as soon as possible, to be honest this term 2 maintenance loan helped me alot i spend 300 pounds from the loan. so how lonng till i have to pay the overpayment, can i do it online or throught mobile
Original post by nikas12
am not suppose do get term 2 maintenance loan but i did, can i pay overpayment in a week or 2 or i have to do it as soon as possible, to be honest this term 2 maintenance loan helped me alot i spend 300 pounds from the loan. so how lonng till i have to pay the overpayment, can i do it online or throught mobile

Hello,

We require an Electronic Change of Circumstances (COC) from your university to confirm you have either suspended/withdrew, within the COC they will confirm how much Tuition Fee is required. Once the COC is processed, all future payments will be cancelled and your entitlement will be re-calculated which may result in a Maintenance loan overpayment.

If a loan overpayment occurs, we will pursue recovery and you will be contacted by collections to arrange payment. Any loan you are eligible to will be applied to your balance.

Has your university sent the COC?

Thanks, Lynsey.
Reply 4
Original post by Lynsey SFE
Hello,

We require an Electronic Change of Circumstances (COC) from your university to confirm you have either suspended/withdrew, within the COC they will confirm how much Tuition Fee is required. Once the COC is processed, all future payments will be cancelled and your entitlement will be re-calculated which may result in a Maintenance loan overpayment.

If a loan overpayment occurs, we will pursue recovery and you will be contacted by collections to arrange payment. Any loan you are eligible to will be applied to your balance.

Has your university sent the COC?

Thanks, Lynsey.

because of corcumstances, ilness we agreed i can withdraw and resume next year been told to complete a form thats it is that the one? so making a payment only through phone
Reply 5
can i make overpayment in 2 3 weeks or i have to do it as soon as possible
Original post by nikas12
can i make overpayment in 2 3 weeks or i have to do it as soon as possible

Hi Nikas,

As this is a withdrawal, you are expected to pay the money back as soon as possible. You need to give us a call on 0300 100 0629.

Open Monday to Thursday 8.00am- 8.00pm, Friday 8.00am- 5.30pm and between 9.00am to 1.00pm on Saturday Local call rates apply).

Regards,
Nihad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending