The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Physics 2018 applicants

have you received any offers?
i have got an offer for BSc Theoretical Physics but i want to transfer to the four year MSci
what are your grades? and is ucl your first choice?
what accomodations havw you looked at ?
are there any physics ucl groupchats??
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by student004
have you received any offers?
i have got an offer for BSc Theoretical Physics but i want to transfer to the four year MSci
what are your grades? and is ucl your first choice?
what accomodations havw you looked at ?
are there any physics ucl groupchats??

yepp, Ive got an offer from UCL for BSc Physics. the required grades are 3 As and i'm confused...can't choose between UCL and Uni of Birmingham. Havent looked at accomodations yet
Reply 3
same
Hey guys

It's an old thread but I wanted to ask whether UCL asks for physics interview or not. I'm an international applicant and don't have much idea about it
Original post by whizzie21
Hey guys

It's an old thread but I wanted to ask whether UCL asks for physics interview or not. I'm an international applicant and don't have much idea about it

They generally don't.
I got my offer from UCL a few weeks ago and I had no interview with them.
This was for the 4 year Physics course.
It might be different for international students as I am not a international student.
I hope that helps.
Original post by Personinsertname
They generally don't.
I got my offer from UCL a few weeks ago and I had no interview with them.
This was for the 4 year Physics course.
It might be different for international students as I am not a international student.
I hope that helps.

Thanks a lot! Some older threads gave me the impression that they do interviews. Congrats for the offer! I have applied for the same MSci Physics course but I haven't recieved any decision yet. :frown: Even though I have grades better than the typical AAA (physics + math) offer requirement. Maybe they're slow with international applications...
Original post by whizzie21
Thanks a lot! Some older threads gave me the impression that they do interviews. Congrats for the offer! I have applied for the same MSci Physics course but I haven't recieved any decision yet. :frown: Even though I have grades better than the typical AAA (physics + math) offer requirement. Maybe they're slow with international applications...

hiii! it shows me here that you've posted this a year ago. i'm also applying for Physics MSci at UCL and i don't know if I should expect an interview or not. did they interview you after all?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending