The Student Room Group

Circumcision Styles

My foreskin is too tight and my doctor has recommended being circumcised, but has said it can be done in different ways.
Anyone on here that is circumcised, should I get it tight/loose, low/high and what is the difference?
Cheers.
I don't know about low/high but I know that if it is really tight then there is no movement of the skin, so you'd need lube while masturbating. and loose means you can move the skin up and down easily. Good luck and hope it gets sorted x
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know about low/high but I know that if it is really tight then there is no movement of the skin, so you'd need lube while masturbating. and loose means you can move the skin up and down easily. Good luck and hope it gets sorted x

My doctor said she usually does them as tight as she can. Do you think it is better to get it done really tight?
My doctor said she usually does them as tight as she can. Do you think it is better to get it done really tight?

I like it tight, but I'm not a guy so I cant really say :wink:
Reply 4
As long as the foreskin can pull back it should be ok... e.g.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by jdro
As long as the foreskin can pull back it should be ok...

My foreskin doesn't retract and can cause pain if I try, that's why my doctor has told me she thinks I need to be circumcised.
(edited 5 years ago)
I had a circumcision at 18 due to a tight foreskin after some research on the internet I chose to go for high and tight because it's cosmetically looks better and works well with a condom personally for me it was the right decision and a positive outcome
Reply 7
I'd recommend looking at alternatives to circumcision first. Look at all your options. Surgery seems like a drastic first option.
Can you easily move the skin up and down when ******* or having sex
Reply 9
I'd recommend looking at alternatives to circumcision first. Look at all your options. Surgery seems like a drastic first option.
My foreskin is too tight and my doctor has recommended being circumcised, but has said it can be done in different ways.
Anyone on here that is circumcised, should I get it tight/loose, low/high and what is the difference?
Cheers.

Always get a second opinion!!!
Circumcision is an extreme and painful measure! There are easy remedy’s to alleviate a tight foreskin but you will require proper advice!

Go to 15square.org.au which is a charitable organisation of foreskin friendly doctors giving you professional advice and assistance. They will show you how to easily overcome your concern!
Unfortunately you’re a little late. I’ve been circumcised now, high and tight, but I love it so much!
It wasn’t really very painful at all, just a little annoying for a few weeks.
Unfortunately you’re a little late. I’ve been circumcised now, high and tight, but I love it so much!
It wasn’t really very painful at all, just a little annoying for a few weeks.

Good for you! However for some it can be a horrible experience. It should always be a last resort. Just remember as you get older, some men find sensations and orgasms diminished or difficult to experience from this surgery. The medical profession even suggests it shouldn’t be done unless it is necessary for medical purposes and as a last resort.

Quick Reply

Latest