The Student Room Group

Is it weird to be attracted to intelligent girls?

Title
Yes, there is nothing more attractive than someone who is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Original post by Anonymous
Title

Not at all. Not many people are attracted to the idiot women that appear on Jeremy Kyle. Well maybe men who are equally as idiotic.
Reply 3
Original post by Violet Femme
Yes, there is nothing more attractive than someone who is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Being attracted to intelligent girls just seems a bit discriminatory?
Maybe it’s because I feel like intelligence is a big deal?
And when I mean intelligent, I mean girls who are going to top unis and got As in A Levels?
Reply 4
Original post by Homo Fuge
Not at all. Not many people are attracted to the idiot women that appear on Jeremy Kyle. Well maybe men who are equally as idiotic.

I guess so. Just feeling a bit hypocritical to be liking intelligent girls when I’m not as smart as I think I am.
It's not weird at all to be attracted to intelligent girls.
Original post by Anonymous
Title

Yeah that's hella strange mate. You should only go for the dumb girls, duhh.
Reply 7
I've stuck my **** in my fair share of stupid. never agin, it just doesn't work if you're even moderately switched on. So no, it's not weird.
It's completely normal to feel that you want to have an intellectual convo with someone. As, you might want to learn or grow as a person and feel attracted to the opportunity to do that. And if they show that much commitment to their education then you might be attracted to someone who's determined etc. Focusing on qualities that you feel compliment you and not just distant admiration of an element you want to be in or already feel you are in?? I felt that a lot in school because, it really shows but after a while you grow up to hold more importance in the person. As they could be passion in things that you couldn't give a hoot about making you confused therefore, portaying yourself differently to them. Everyone excels in different area so you might just see them in their element and they could possibly have really bad convo skills.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Violet Femme
I love you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending