The Student Room Group

Religious Education help pls...

So... I am a year 9 and we always practise GCSE-styled exams for each topics we finish... I keep getting low scores and I partially know the reason... Time! How can I use my time wisely? We only have 24 minutes to do the exam...
How many marks in the 24 minute test?
make your points concise and relevant to the question- my handwriting's always been less neat in exams because i write quicker. try doing some practice questions at home too.
Original post by omre
How many marks in the 24 minute test?

theres 24 marks
Reply 4
Make sure you’ve revised well (I know this is very hard to say) but the biggest waste of time I find is sitting there trying to find a quote or belief and stopping to do so. If you’re evaluating just give two beliefs for two against and a quote for each side of the argument with a balanced conclusion. This should be enough to get a good mark and not take loads of time! I hope I’ve helped and good luck with future tests and I’m sure that by year 11 you’ll have aced exam timings if you get plenty of practice!!!
Original post by oHnELLyiTsMel
theres 24 marks

In that case the best advice I can give is to do as many practice questions as possible; it will help improve timing and quality of your answers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending