The Student Room Group

So girls, what do you choose?

So, you have a handsome guy, he's like 8/10, he is tall 6'1 and he has a sexy nice body, not too riped but nice built like 6 pack nice arms, v-shape body all that good stuff, well groomed, good sense of fashion, healthy, not smoking etc. He is also nice, kind, shows you he really likes you, does all this nice things for you, buys you stuff, he genuinely a smart guy who makes you laugh and feel good all the time, and he is really good for you. But he only has a 5.5 inch penis, not a lot of sexual experience (had sex a couple of times but even so he is naturally talented at using his fingers and tongue)

Then you have this other guy, he is decent looking maybe a 7, he is definitely not as hot as the other guy, he doesnt really care about you only pretending to, he just does nice things to try to get you in bed, he doesnt give a **** about anything other than partying and stuff like that, sometimes he is a jerk and he thinks he is a tough hard lad hanging out with his boys all the time. But he has like a thick 8 inch penis and lots of sexual experience, because he's had sex 100+ times with at least 10 girls before you.

The question is: who do you choose to have sex with?

Scroll to see replies

First one
First one without a doubt
first one definitely.
Reply 4
So you would rather to give up on more pleasure when having sex?
Original post by Anonymous

I swear some girls don't know what they want in terms of penis size, this type are always saying they want a 7 incher when they can't even handle that size, yet their own physical proportions aren't up to par

The first one is still average in terms of size anyway. And no one wants a less better looking jerk. :dontknow:
Neither.
If it's for a long term relationship, the first one. If it's for a one night stand, the second one. But I'm not into ONSs anyway so I'd almost certainly always choose the first one.
Reply 9
Original post by Sakura-Chan
Neither.

Interesting
first one
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
If it's for a long term relationship, the first one. If it's for a one night stand, the second one. But I'm not into ONSs anyway so I'd almost certainly always choose the first one.

So if you get a chance to get laid, you still think about choosing the second guy even if all you get is a one night stand, while the first guy is literally there ready to be the perfect bf? Interesting how many good stuff you're ready to give up for a couple of inches. But i respect ur opinion
So, you have a handsome guy, he's like 8/10, he is tall 6'1 and he has a sexy nice body, not too riped but nice built like 6 pack nice arms, v-shape body all that good stuff, well groomed, good sense of fashion, healthy, not smoking etc. He is also nice, kind, shows you he really likes you, does all this nice things for you, buys you stuff, he genuinely a smart guy who makes you laugh and feel good all the time, and he is really good for you. But he only has a 5.5 inch penis, not a lot of sexual experience (had sex a couple of times but even so he is naturally talented at using his fingers and tongue)

Then you have this other guy, he is decent looking maybe a 7, he is definitely not as hot as the other guy, he doesnt really care about you only pretending to, he just does nice things to try to get you in bed, he doesnt give a **** about anything other than partying and stuff like that, sometimes he is a jerk and he thinks he is a tough hard lad hanging out with his boys all the time. But he has like a thick 8 inch penis and lots of sexual experience, because he's had sex 100+ times with at least 10 girls before you.

The question is: who do you choose to have sex with?

Which one of the two are you?
Original post by Pseudo Intellect
Which one of the two are you?

First, not all the physical qualities tho, not that hot of a body, but the other qualities have been confirmed to me by other girls, so ill assume its true. I hope so at least.
First, not all the physical qualities tho, not that hot of a body, but the other qualities have been confirmed to me by other girls, so ill assume its true. I hope so at least.

Then you'll be fine buddy. If you lack confidence then just try and be a little braver the next time you see a girl you like. If you don’t then that’s great!
So the first guy is a straw man. How about the 2nd guy, is he a straw man too?

If you have all the other qualities, you'll do fine. Nothing to worry about here.
Just carry on with your life...

U have small pee pee
Original post by Pseudo Intellect
Then you'll be fine buddy. If you lack confidence then just try and be a little braver the next time you see a girl you like. If you don’t then that’s great!

I already got a gf, who wanted an experienced guy, who knows how to ... her. I was like, how do you know i cant do it? Only because i dont have experience? I made her change her mind
U have small pee pee

Acting like you have a big pee pee hiding behind anon. Gtfo.
I already got a gf, who wanted an experienced guy, who knows how to ... her. I was like, how do you know i cant do it? Only because i dont have experience? I made her change her mind

I hope you proved her wrong. :tongue:
First one. He should care about me if I am going to do it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending