The Student Room Group

which outfit do you prefer here ...

I prefer the outfit in the second pic, the skirt in and the tights in the second pic look really nice and the top is nice. I would maybe wear a bodysuit as well. The outfit in the first pic looks ok and looks like what you normally wear in the pics from your previous posts. I would wear the outfit in picture 2
Reply 2
Original post by scorpion95
I prefer the outfit in the second pic, the skirt in and the tights in the second pic look really nice and the top is nice. I would maybe wear a bodysuit as well. The outfit in the first pic looks ok and looks like what you normally wear in the pics from your previous posts. I would wear the outfit in picture 2
Thanks , you said excactly what my Gran said ..she prefers the second pic also ,saying that the blue skirt in the first pic is looking worse for wear , ie ready for the bin. i have recently thrown one of these Blue stretch skirts in the Bin [from my recent post] and it been a nice change for me to wear sheer tights for once...she is sick of me wearing Thick Black Tights...so maybe time for a change ,Throw another Blue Bodycon Skirt and Thick Tights in the Bin..opt for more colour and loose skirts
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
i like this skirt , yes its Black i know but its really comfortable and easy to wear..
Original post by lightlyblue
i like this skirt , yes its Black i know but its really comfortable and easy to wear..

Wear it if you like it.
The second one definitely looks better.
Thanks , you said excactly what my Gran said ..she prefers the second pic also ,saying that the blue skirt in the first pic is looking worse for wear , ie ready for the bin. i have recently thrown one of these Blue stretch skirts in the Bin [from my recent post] and it been a nice change for me to wear sheer tights for once...she is sick of me wearing Thick Black Tights...so maybe time for a change ,Throw another Blue Bodycon Skirt and Thick Tights in the Bin..opt for more colour and loose skirts

I would still keep the skirt and tights from the first pic and just wear them less regularly as I do like the skirt. The second pic is a nice change to see

That is a nice skirt, I would wear that. Will you be wearing it with tights or without tights? If you are thinking of wearing tights then the tights from the second pic in first post would be good. I don't think that you really need to wear tights with this skirt, it looks good as it is. The top is nice but for me I would wear a bodysuit with the skirt
Number 1 though they are all good
second one looks better. but they're both pretty ugly
Like the first one
Reply 11
I think it depends on where and when you going.
First pic looks more like day wear... i love longer tube skirts like that and the black one is luvly but not when they get a bit old like the blue one looks.
I got a leather skirt skirt just like that one, really love it, and def wear sheer tights with that, them spotty ones are great and fishnets too, but i don’t like really lacy or patterned ones.
I like that top but i agree with scorpion about a body with that.
I like wearing a bright colour if i got black skirt or trousers on, i usually wear red top with leather skirt.
I love opaques, but they’re for day time, Going Out i always wear sheer tights or hold ups, and i think you have to wear heels with sheer ones, but that’s just me!
We all have to wear what we like!
Your Gran knows her stuff lol
Original post by Notoriety
Becuase your outfits are stunning to behold.

You’ve never seen my outfits
Reply 13
Becuase your outfits are stunning to behold.

LOL . It’s one thing to think someone’s made a mistake with an outfit ( and i don’t think she particularly has) , it’s something else to call it ugly. Really! Silly b****
Original post by Tash*
LOL . It’s one thing to think someone’s made a mistake with an outfit ( and i don’t think she particularly has) , it’s something else to call it ugly. Really! Silly b****

Lmaooooo
Original post by Tash*

Nice profile pic.

Original post by Rainfall
You’ve never seen my outfits

Saw enough of a shoulder of a couple to know what the rest are probs like. Yours are all black, man.
Saw enough of a shoulder of a couple to know what the rest are probs like. Yours are all black, man.

Ok but is this thread about me ??? No
Reply 17
Nice profile pic.
fanx x

fanx x

The second one is far more sexier 😘
Second one looks great. I always like to wear Leather made things so I hope you will like it. I have ordered a piece of leather skirts from a1fashiongoods for my partner. It's very comfortable to wear and also looks fashionable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending