The Student Room Group

which is the best fast food place

personally for me, burger king and subway are top of my list because burger king i find is more filling then mcdonalds, and burger king burger taste more like meat then mcdonalds burgers and burger king has an app where you can get offers. And i love subway because you can help yourself to your own pop which adds value for money and you can customize your sandwich. But i was wondering what everyone elses favorites are?

Scroll to see replies

i love my stir-frys m8 because they so fast to make nom nom nom
Original post by MR freshman 2017
personally for me, burger king and subway are top of my list because burger king i find is more filling then mcdonalds, and burger king burger taste more like meat then mcdonalds burgers and burger king has an app where you can get offers. And i love subway because you can help yourself to your own pop which adds value for money and you can customize your sandwich. But i was wondering what everyone elses favorites are?

Got to be a cheeky nandos
Original post by squeakysquirrel
Got to be a cheeky nandos

does that count as fast food?
Original post by MR freshman 2017
does that count as fast food?

According to Wikipedia it does count as fast food. Certainly disappears into my tummy fast.
Reply 5
I swear if some cvnt says Mcdonalds you need to get yourself checked
Mcdonald's wins for me in terms of how many things on their menu I'm actually willing to eat, but for specific quality burger king or subway are good shouts.
Subway is pretty good, but KFC takes it
I prefer independent chicken shops. Often better value for money and taste better.
When you're out somewhere you don't know, you can't be sure how good it is. I know a really good chicken shop in Mile end, but if I'm Brixton, I can't be sure of the quality as I don't usually go there
Original post by velvethopes
I prefer independent chicken shops. Often better value for money and taste better.

But i heard sometimes they can be dodgy
KFC or Subway
For me is uk's fired chicken on alum rock road has the best burgers going.
Mcdonalds
McDonalds food is always sorely disappointing but I love their frappes

KFC when done right is really good, probably the best for me

Love Burger King too but there's none near me :frown:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by bones-mccoy
McDonalds food is always sorely disappointing but I love their frappes

KFC when done right is really good, probably the best for me

Love Burger King too but there's none near me :frown:

The nearest BK to me is Exeter
Local fish and chip shop.
Original post by Pachuco
Local fish and chip shop.

My local one is really good
mcdonald's.
MOD Pizza for me :biggrin: Fastest pizza I've ever had, and it actually tastes way better than Dominos/Papa Johns/etc.

Quick Reply

Latest