The Student Room Group

Do u still cry????

why????

Scroll to see replies

Original post by meek-boy
why????

Why do you feel e need to use four question marks?
Why would you think it unusual for people to cry?
Do you or do you think you are too old?
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Why do you feel e need to use four question marks?
Why would you think it unusual for people to cry?
Do you or do you think you are too old?

Why do u ask three questions at the same time????
Here I'm using 4 question marks again... ..😁
No, only children cry!
Now I drink, it's different!
Reply 4
Original post by Trust Orang
No, only children cry!
Now I drink, it's different!

Aftering drinking people get emotional....then it's more usual to cry😢???
are u emotional???😁
Original post by meek-boy
Why do u ask three questions at the same time????
Here I'm using 4 question marks again... ..😁

I asked them o after another?
Are you unable to answer three questions without resorting to emoticons?
Reply 6
no, haven't cried in years

which is weird given the fact i was a complete crybaby from childhood up until 14/15
Reply 7
Yep I’m a crybaby for movies/ tv shows. Guess I just get really into characters.
Reply 8
No because I'm a man.

I have cried before though, only once in my life. But I saw horrors no man should ever see
Yes, because life is overwhelming at times and it's a good way to release stress.
Reply 10
Original post by NotNotBatman
Yes, because life is overwhelming at times and it's a good way to release stress.

keep on releasing stress.....but send me the solution of laplace equation in spherical coordinate.....
Haven't cried in years. Although that streak will be broke when I get my GCSE resullts
Reply 12
Original post by I'mComingOxford
Haven't cried in years. Although that streak will be broke when I get my GCSE resullts

lol.....
Hmmm, I do happy crying. I don't really do sad crying. I've run out of time/tears for that - bar my twice yearly break down. However I don't have one of those scheduled till after the end of Feb when my dissertation is due.
No
Reply 15
Original post by TommyDH
No because I'm a man.

I have cried before though, only once in my life. But I saw horrors no man should ever see

Okay I hate you for saying this
Firstly this is why nobody sees that men are in pain because they think that to be manly they have to hide their emotion and act like rocks but in reality you’re just dying inside and don’t want people to know - don’t worry though everyone’s dying internally so who gives a damn
Secondly that was extremely sexist imma leave it at that
Thirdly scientifically it’s healthy to cry. If you don’t cry it can actually have negative effects on your body
Original post by Dannyboy2015
Hmmm, I do happy crying. I don't really do sad crying. I've run out of time/tears for that - bar my twice yearly break down. However I don't have one of those scheduled till after the end of Feb when my dissertation is due.

I do sad crying. I've never happy cried in my life.
Original post by ks534
Okay I hate you for saying this
Firstly this is why nobody sees that men are in pain because they think that to be manly they have to hide their emotion and act like rocks but in reality you’re just dying inside and don’t want people to know - don’t worry though everyone’s dying internally so who gives a damn
Secondly that was extremely sexist imma leave it at that
Thirdly scientifically it’s healthy to cry. If you don’t cry it can actually have negative effects on your body

Men evolved not to cry, it's just natural selection. If we went around crying like girls all the time willy nilly you wouldn't be alive today as it'd just give off signals of weakness to every single predator in the area. Your ancestor would have been eaten or had his head bashed in by a rival.

It's normal for men not to cry. Not totally incapable though, I literally said I have cried once before.

If you're upset or hurting man up and hit the gym do some heavy weightlifting. That'll fix you right up.
Reply 18
The fact that this question is do you STILL cry annoys me because there isn’t an age at which you should stop crying, yeah I guess if you mean crying about your sister stealing the remote then that’s different but crying is natural when you’re overwhelmed or hormonal or on your period (I don’t care what you say men get periods even if they don’t bleed) my point is crying doesn’t stop as you age
I've been learning to cry recently, so I can release past trauma. I usually write poems while I'm at the gym to transfer the emotional energy onto the paper. And as I do that I feel the emotions come up. Pretty crazy how well it works.

It's hard af to cry if I don't do that lol. I usually laugh everything off and end up holding everything deep inside.

Quick Reply

Latest