The Student Room Group

Boysss :/

my first real crush had been on and off since I was 14 and still this day it keeps coming back. I’m currently trying to get over this person 😫 it’s not like we were together his was just really hot popular and smart... and tall ( which is gd coz its hard to find someone taller than me) We were not in the same friendship group at all but at prom he was really flirty and I caught real feelings for him (age16) and after that he was really weird and kept avoiding me but was always staring at me from a distance. Could any of u think of why he suddenly started acting weird? I thought it was because I’m not popular and he was embarrassed but idkkkk :/
Original post by Anonymous
my first real crush had been on and off since I was 14 and still this day it keeps coming back. I’m currently trying to get over this person 😫 it’s not like we were together his was just really hot popular and smart... and tall ( which is gd coz its hard to find someone taller than me) We were not in the same friendship group at all but at prom he was really flirty and I caught real feelings for him (age16) and after that he was really weird and kept avoiding me but was always staring at me from a distance. Could any of u think of why he suddenly started acting weird? I thought it was because I’m not popular and he was embarrassed but idkkkk :/

Maybe he liked you as well, we don't know as we are not him.
Reply 2
Original post by Rock Fan
Maybe he liked you as well, we don't know as we are not him.

yeh true 😂 it’s just so confusing lool
Reply 3

Lol this happened to me too . Best things go and talk to him, I made the mistake of not talking to my crush. After u go uni u won’t ever see them again unless they go same uni but still it’s rare ull see them uni is biggg lol. Anyways yh go and chat best thing u can do. And then go from there if it’d love congrats if not move on and self improve before going uni go potentially find your perfect match. Lol I’m still looking for mine at uni, but I know it’ll come when the time is right.
Reply 4
Original post by R4JBO55
Lol this happened to me too . Best things go and talk to him, I made the mistake of not talking to my crush. After u go uni u won’t ever see them again unless they go same uni but still it’s rare ull see them uni is biggg lol. Anyways yh go and chat best thing u can do. And then go from there if it’d love congrats if not move on and self improve before going uni go potentially find your perfect match. Lol I’m still looking for mine at uni, but I know it’ll come when the time is right.

Thank you so much 😊 that is acct so helpful. I will try :smile:))

Coming from a guy, guys are weird when it comes to this. Some of us will be confident and go up to you and talk to you, whereas, the shy guys (Like me) will often not make a move because we don't have the confidence to. Even if we do flirt, we often regret it so much that we will hide away from the girl because we worry about what she will think.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by tuftyispie
Coming from a guy, guys are weird when it comes to this. Some of us will be confident and go up to you and talk to you, whereas, the shy guys (Like me) will often not make a move because we don't have the confidence to. Even if we do flirt often regret it so much that we will hide away from the girl because we worry about what she will think.

thank youu, that’s interesting. It’s just strange coz he seems super confident as he is rlly popular etc. And at prom it was out of nowhere that she started being super flirty. After prom I started to feel a little more confident and started to start convos but he would be blunt so I left it. However two years later every time he sees me he stares and looks away etc so idk if it’s only that he’s shy... thank you for ur advice :smile:))

DUDEEEEE. DID I GHOST TWEET THIS? WHY IS THE DETAILS OF YOUR CRUSH LIKE MINE??? IVE ALSO BEEN ON AND OFF W HIM TOO AND IM SO ANNOYED COS HE KEEPS AVOIDING ME TOO AND LIKE HE BLOCKED ME ON MY TWITTER THAT I NEVER USE AND I WAS LIKE? i dont even follow him on that twitter account and look i think bc my crush is acting like that due to the fact that hes........... dating. :frown:
Reply 8
DUDEEEEE. DID I GHOST TWEET THIS? WHY IS THE DETAILS OF YOUR CRUSH LIKE MINE??? IVE ALSO BEEN ON AND OFF W HIM TOO AND IM SO ANNOYED COS HE KEEPS AVOIDING ME TOO AND LIKE HE BLOCKED ME ON MY TWITTER THAT I NEVER USE AND I WAS LIKE? i dont even follow him on that twitter account and look i think bc my crush is acting like that due to the fact that hes........... dating. :frown:

the blocking thing is weird and maybe it is because he’s in a relationship but just know that hes wasting ur time and u will find someone better :smile:))
The opposite happened to me... after prom he followed all 3 of my insta accounts, requesting them one by one. That made me think he’s rlly interested however now he’s acting weirddddd ahhh:////
my heart hurts for you because i am also struggling the same. exact. problem. ^^ as i said before, the guy looks at me from afaar and like even though we dont talk and now i swear i forced myself to the point that i ignore his presnece - i could still see him looking at me and stealing glances
hes so confusing bc i feel like i took his kindness too far and it made me happy cos i fell in love w him even more - but i realised whilst i was thinking like that he kept pushing me away - and its like im a stranger to him dude
i dont even say hi to him yet i know all of his friend group
and they all know me
and its like hi hi ____ who are u ____ hi hi
and it frustrated me i got so mad i wanted his attention
now im like lol who is he, if he doesnt want to talk to me might as well do the same
it still bothers me but i know me crying begging for his attention will just affect the already tension we have
ugh its so nice to finally see someone who can EXACTLY relate to my situation!
i assure you the mistake i made is i didnt tell him and i should have just been blunt bc then he wouldnt have done this to me - i let him block me unfollow me act awkward around me esp when we coincidently see eachother and its my fault for letting it happen bc i liked him so much - when u are feeling like u are being treated badly STAND UP FOR YOURSELF - trust me!!!! do this for your own benefit and act totally normal and prove it to him that you arent missing out on anything and if he didnt want you to be his gf he could have atleast made u his friend and not this stupid feeling of tension.
i honestly want this tension to be removed and i think this will only happen if i say hi to him first even though ill know ill get weird faces from him but u know what,, i shouldnt feel inferior to someone who i have no communication with
my heart hurts for you because i am also struggling the same. exact. problem. ^^ as i said before, the guy looks at me from afaar and like even though we dont talk and now i swear i forced myself to the point that i ignore his presnece - i could still see him looking at me and stealing glances
hes so confusing bc i feel like i took his kindness too far and it made me happy cos i fell in love w him even more - but i realised whilst i was thinking like that he kept pushing me away - and its like im a stranger to him dude
i dont even say hi to him yet i know all of his friend group
and they all know me
and its like hi hi ____ who are u ____ hi hi
and it frustrated me i got so mad i wanted his attention
now im like lol who is he, if he doesnt want to talk to me might as well do the same
it still bothers me but i know me crying begging for his attention will just affect the already tension we have
ugh its so nice to finally see someone who can EXACTLY relate to my situation!
i assure you the mistake i made is i didnt tell him and i should have just been blunt bc then he wouldnt have done this to me - i let him block me unfollow me act awkward around me esp when we coincidently see eachother and its my fault for letting it happen bc i liked him so much - when u are feeling like u are being treated badly STAND UP FOR YOURSELF - trust me!!!! do this for your own benefit and act totally normal and prove it to him that you arent missing out on anything and if he didnt want you to be his gf he could have atleast made u his friend and not this stupid feeling of tension.
i honestly want this tension to be removed and i think this will only happen if i say hi to him first even though ill know ill get weird faces from him but u know what,, i shouldnt feel inferior to someone who i have no communication with

Omgggg this is such good advice. Literally the way u explained it is so true!! This is such gd advice, Ima use it at school tomorrow and I’ll let u know how it goes 😂 I will start acting normal and acknowledging him. I’ll start with a little smile :smile:)
Omgggg this is such good advice. Literally the way u explained it is so true!! This is such gd advice, Ima use it at school tomorrow and I’ll let u know how it goes 😂 I will start acting normal and acknowledging him. I’ll start with a little smile :smile:)

oh please do!! <3 im glad i helped you a little <3 i hope you have a good day tomorrow!! best of luck <3 ill actually do it too!!
yeh true 😂 it’s just so confusing lool

Maybe try and talk to him but if no luck let that man goooooooo you don't deserve someone who just looks at you from a distance
Original post by garnetznstonez
Maybe try and talk to him but if no luck let that man goooooooo you don't deserve someone who just looks at you from a distance

thank u, that has boosted my confidence:smile:))

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending