The Student Room Group

Always getting cockblocked on nightout

First of all when I try to approach women every time I go for a nightout I usually receive f*** off signals like women discretely moving to the otherside of the room, I’ve had them swift their hands forward telling me to shoo like I’m some dog even one woman last night told me to stay away from her and what’s ironic I didn’t had any intentions approaching her in the first place since she did seem to like to be left alone. I’m not the most confident and not the best looking guy out there since no girl ever had a physical or romantic level. I understand that you can’t force someone to find you attractive or like you but just imagine if a man rejected a women that tried to approach him and he didn’t find her attractive then he’d be lebrler worst then Hitler.

When I do successfully approach a woman, every time, their girl friend (usually some unattractive looking feminist) clockblocks by pulling her away from me then I get the typical shoo shoo like I’m some f*ckboy but I assure you a socially inept virgin like myself is not. I understand that women would cockblock for the interest of protecting their girl friends from being taken the advantage or it’s down envy because they know deep down that they are the least attractive friend and no guy would look at them twice. Whatever the reason, I’m pretty sure the individual could speak for herself.

Excuse the feeling sorry for myself but I’m sick of suffering a pain of loneliness Of never once coming close to coming to having a partner and still embarrassed about being a virgin still in my 20s. Everyone around me all have partners, expect for me. For the past 7 years I been patronised with the same bs with the “your time will come soon” “there’s someone out there for everybody”, “don’t worry you’ll find someone soon” but still no luck.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
First of all when I try to approach women every time I go for a nightout I usually receive f*** off signals like women discretely moving to the otherside of the room, I’ve had them swift their hands forward telling me to shoo like I’m some dog even one woman last night told me to stay away from her and what’s ironic I didn’t had any intentions approaching her in the first place since she did seem to like to be left alone. I’m not the most confident and not the best looking guy out there since no girl ever had a physical or romantic level. I understand that you can’t force someone to find you attractive or like you but just imagine if a man rejected a women that tried to approach him and he didn’t find her attractive then he’d be lebrler worst then Hitler.

When I do successfully approach a woman, every time, their girl friend (usually some unattractive looking feminist) clockblocks by pulling her away from me then I get the typical shoo shoo like I’m some f*ckboy but I assure you a socially inept virgin like myself is not. I understand that women would cockblock for the interest of protecting their girl friends from being taken the advantage or it’s down envy because they know deep down that they are the least attractive friend and no guy would look at them twice. Whatever the reason, I’m pretty sure the individual could speak for herself.

Excuse the feeling sorry for myself but I’m sick of suffering a pain of loneliness Of never once coming close to coming to having a partner and still embarrassed about being a virgin still in my 20s. Everyone around me all have partners, expect for me. For the past 7 years I been patronised with the same bs with the “your time will come soon” “there’s someone out there for everybody”, “don’t worry you’ll find someone soon” but still no luck.
You must be coming across as desperate, and thus a low-level threat.

How tall are you? Would you conisder yourself good- looking?
When I do successfully approach a woman, every time, their girl friend (usually some unattractive looking feminist)

It's such a shame these women are being denied the chance to get to know you.
Maybe try a dating app? Might help you narrow down women to your type :smile:
Dates would also be prearranged so it would be easier to talk!
(edited 5 years ago)
Nights out- most girls go out with the intention of having a fun night with friends and ain't interested in guys.
Individual speaking- some girls may be too drunk or tipsy and their friends may be protecting them from you. Normally girls can protect themselves, but when they're drunk friends look out for each other
Reply 6
Why blame feminists?
Reply 7
Original post by barror1
Maybe try a dating app? Might help you narrow down women to your type :smile:
Dates would also be prearranged so it would be easier to talk!

Tried it for years, no luck mate 😞
Reply 8
Original post by Airmed
Why blame feminists?

Ask Gillette why blame masculinity
Reply 9
Ask Gillette why blame masculinity

So original. I was asking a genuine question.
First of all, I'm going to stop you and allow you to realise how your loneliness and frustration towards women is affecting the way you see women themselves. You're beginning to objectify them and you feel as if, by the amount of effort you feel like you're putting in to get their attention or affection, you're entitled to their attention.

This way of thinking is dangerous. I completely understand that you're frustrated and angry at this probably occurring repetitively, but as you become angrier, the less women will want you. It is not attractive, and you will have a harder time finding a woman for yourself.

I would advise you to try to remain patient, and perhaps try to look for love - or sex, whatever you're looking for - elsewhere. Clubs and such aren't the only way you can find these things. You just need to find a girl who likes you for you, and whom you like in return.

Please don't give up if you're unlucky in clubs or whatever. The women there are either out to have fun or are looking for a very specific type of guy that you are not. Some people are petty, and you must realise that some people are petty - not all women.

You just need to hold on and eventually your time will come when you find the right girl. It's a clichéd answer and I know you hate it, but it's true. Love is the sort of thing that will come unexpectedly. Please believe me.
Reply 11

Women can be pretty rude when they're not interested.
You might be better off waiting for some positive eye contact or body language before approaching. It's harder to get eye contact in a club due to it being dark and packed ...so it might be worth trying it in pubs.

If you ONLY approach women who look like they are giving you positive eye contact you will have a considerably better experience [generally speaking] when going up and talking to them.
More the other way round
If this was 10 years ago I'd say try a dating app (tinder, pof etc). Now? Don't bother.

The bottom 80% of men (ie: you) are competing for the bottom 22% of women, while the top 78% of women are fighting for the top 20% of men (and won't glance at your profile for more than a millisecond)
1_iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw.jpeg

To make matters worse, the majority of women aren't on dating sites to date. They're on there for ego-boosts only and only 20% of women ever reply to messages (..to the top 20% of men)

So your best bet is to go traditional. That is, make friends and network. Put the word out to friends that you're single, they will know you best so if they have any single friends they think will be a good match for you they'll set you up. Join clubs and take up new hobbies where you meet people. If you spend enough time with a girl as a friend.. that's where love often blossoms.

There's also traditional matchmaking sites, that focus more on your wants, ambitions, interest, career rather than what you look like.
Original post by ANM775
Women can be pretty rude when they're not interested.
You might be better off waiting for some positive eye contact or body language before approaching. It's harder to get eye contact in a club due to it being dark and packed ...so it might be worth trying it in pubs.

If you ONLY approach women who look like they are giving you positive eye contact you will have a considerably better experience [generally speaking] when going up and talking to them.

I’m not good at understanding body and giving eye contact but thanks for the heads up
Original post by TommyDH
If this was 10 years ago I'd say try a dating app (tinder, pof etc). Now? Don't bother.

The bottom 80% of men (ie: you) are competing for the bottom 22% of women, while the top 78% of women are fighting for the top 20% of men (and won't glance at your profile for more than a millisecond)
1_iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw.jpeg

To make matters worse, the majority of women aren't on dating sites to date. They're on there for ego-boosts only and only 20% of women ever reply to messages (..to the top 20% of men)

So your best bet is to go traditional. That is, make friends and network. Put the word out to friends that you're single, they will know you best so if they have any single friends they think will be a good match for you they'll set you up. Join clubs and take up new hobbies where you meet people. If you spend enough time with a girl as a friend.. that's where love often blossoms.

There's also traditional matchmaking sites, that focus more on your wants, ambitions, interest, career rather than what you look like.

and what reliable source did you get that ridiculous graph from?
I’m just sick of women never showed any sort of attention towards me because they are too busy paying attention to those confident alpha male Love Island type of lads like Adam Collard, Eyall Booker and Jack Fowler. I know that women don’t there’s no excuse for them to be rude and demissive towards guys that don’t find attractive.

I thrive on anger and bitterness because that’s only way I could get through life and adopted love for right wing politics. It isn’t just women, but also never having job before, been turned down by all my university choices years ago, bullying throughout my teens, verbal abuse in public and years of social rejection. I’m no longer in good terms with my fiends becuase I blamed them for holding me back, the way they treated as the less equal one, making me feel I’m not good enough, that I’m not worth anything.

What other places besides clubs that I could look relationship or sex? I just can’t get my head around how men my age already slept up to 200 women.

Yeah, I gathered that I may not be their type, I have been single all my life which mostly comes down my flaws of appearance. I know not all women are shallow, but at least 80% of them are based on my personal experiences.

I’d give you 100 reps for that answer for being informative and motivating but constructive. I think I should work on myself and improve my appearence but more importantly is to improve myself.
I’m just sick of women never showed any sort of attention towards me because they are too busy paying attention to those confident alpha male Love Island type of lads like Adam Collard, Eyall Booker and Jack Fowler. I know that women don’t there’s no excuse for them to be rude and demissive towards guys that don’t find attractive.

It's not their fault, it's just evolution.

I thrive on anger and bitterness because that’s only way I could get through life and adopted love for right wing politics. It isn’t just women, but also never having job before

You aren't going to keep a woman without a job even if you did get one. Women can also sense the general attitude and aura of a guy from a mile off. If you're giving off signals of bitterness and desperation you're practically waving a huge sign above your head saying "avoid me!". When it comes to women, just remember we're primates and we are driven purely by our primal survival instincts. I always take a scientific approach.

Develop your personality and charisma, take up new hobbies and acquire new skills. This make you more interesting and positive. Also hit the gym and lift weights. Put a nice body in a black polo shirt with the arms halfway down decent sized biceps and a woman can suddenly ignore facial features. Sporting a 3-day stubble helps too. Isn't evolution great? Hitting the gym will help with your confidence, then all you need to do is practice being dominant and confident but not arrogant or controlling.

Also right wing politics is fine. Science says left wing politics is for wimps. So you're actually 1-up there. Even feminists find benelovently sexist men more attractive than 'woke' men.

been turned down by all my university choices years ago, bullying throughout my teens, verbal abuse in public and years of social rejection. I’m no longer in good terms with my fiends becuase I blamed them for holding me back, the way they treated as the less equal one, making me feel I’m not good enough, that I’m not worth anything.

Take up martial arts. Thank me in a few months time.

What other places besides clubs that I could look relationship or sex? I just can’t get my head around how men my age already slept up to 200 women.

I've slept with 3 girls in my life. I'm 28. My first I was with from 13 to 19, my second from 19 to 27, my current 27 to now. Don't worry about numbers. Clubs (if you're talking nightclubs) probably aren't the best place to meet women for relationship. But clubs such as book clubs, archery clubs, gun clubs (you'd be surprised at how many hot girls go to the gun club I frequent!), cooking classes, dance classes.. just think of any and all hobbies or interests that take your fancy, or more particularly, that women like.. and go! Go frequently, get to know people, get close to someone and let nature (oxytocin) do the rest for you.

Yeah, I gathered that I may not be their type, I have been single all my life which mostly comes down my flaws of appearance. I know not all women are shallow, but at least 80% of them are based on my personal experiences.

All humans are shallow. Men and women, we evolved to be. Men at a primal level instinctively choose women they feel will pass on their genes to a healthy baby, and women at a primal level instinctively choose men who carry good genes and/or can provide/acquire resources and/or protect them.

I’d give you 100 reps for that answer for being informative and motivating but constructive. I think I should work on myself and improve my appearence but more importantly is to improve myself.

Self improvement is the key.
Go to the gym.
Take up new hobbies.
Acquire new skills.
Go on adventures, travel.
Get a job.
If you can go back into education. Even if it's free courses. Just.. learn.
Network and socialize

Then you'll get your woman.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by TommyDH
Self improvement is the key.
Go to the gym.
Take up new hobbies.
Acquire new skills.
Go on adventures, travel.
Get a job.
If you can go back into education. Even if it's free courses. Just.. learn.
Network and socialize

Then you'll get your woman.

‘Left wing politics is for wimps’ says the person who broke up with their girlfriend for being a lefty?

Why is someone’s political affiliation the deciding factor in their compatibility to you?
Original post by Professional G
‘Left wing politics is for wimps’ says the person who broke up with their girlfriend for being a lefty?

Why is someone’s political affiliation the deciding factor in their compatibility to you?

I'm not saying anything. Again, I rarely ever give my opinion. I don't like dealing in feelings and emotions. I prefer to stick to facts and what research says.

Strong men are more likely to be right wing, while weedy weak men more likely to be left wing.

Spoiler

And I dumped her because I lost respect for her. I had no idea she was so weak minded and so easily brainwashed, I'd rather not pass that onto what would have been our children. My current girlfriend believes in science and common sense, so I'm much happier.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending