The Student Room Group

Dream Sharing?

Are they for real? Heard a bit about mesh dreaming but how far would it be possible?

Scroll to see replies

What’s mesh dreaming? I can’t find much about it online
Original post by curiousclouds
What’s mesh dreaming? I can’t find much about it online

when there's something common in the dreams of two individuals I guess...I'm new to this phenomena as well...somehow came across it thanks to Inception
Oh right, I just looked into sharing dreams now and it’s so weird to me that it (apparently) can happen, like it just doesn’t make any sense 🤯🤯🤯
Reply 4
I also saw inception once
Oh right, I just looked into sharing dreams now and it’s so weird to me that it (apparently) can happen, like it just doesn’t make any sense 🤯🤯🤯

I know right. More complicated than lucid dreaming I suppose
Original post by mongodb
I also saw inception once

Cool! I'm currently reading through its script.
I can get that 2 people can have pretty much identical dreams (even that is unlikely). Maybe if they had similar skills/powers to a psychic I don’t see why not. I’ve met some scarily accurate clairvoyants in the past so I think it could happen
I can get that 2 people can have pretty much identical dreams (even that is unlikely). Maybe if they had similar skills/powers to a psychic I don’t see why not. I’ve met some scarily accurate clairvoyants in the past so I think it could happen

It does look plausible but wouldn't they react differently in each dream ?
Havent heard of clairvoyants...need to google up..
Thanks for sharing your views!
(edited 5 years ago)
Its possible I have experienced it!
Original post by metamaterials
Its possible I have experienced it!

Could you explain a bit further? As in the circumstances leading to it? Was it between two or more than two people? Thanks!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Devoid_q
Could you explain a bit further? As in the circumstances leading to it? Was between two or more than two people?

It was between me and my godmother. We both saw the same dream where a man tried to break into our house and we were locking all of the doors and windows. It however did come true after a few days. Someone broke into her house and stole a few valuable things.
It was between me and my godmother. We both saw the same dream where a man tried to break into our house and we were locking all of the doors and windows. It however did come true after a few days. Someone broke into her house and stole a few valuable things.

That's terrible and amazing. Do you remember if you shared any activity with your godmother that day?
I don't understand how the dream became a part of reality though...
That's terrible and amazing. Do you remember if you shared any activity with your godmother that day?
I don't understand how the dream became a part of reality though...

I always meet my godmother. She is closer to me than my mother. I love her and she loves me! She actually loves me the most. More than anyone. Like she feeds me most of the time and stuff
I always meet my godmother. She is closer to me than my mother. I love her and she loves me! She actually loves me the most. More than anyone. Like she feeds me most of the time and stuff

I see...that's a beautiful bond you have...it clears up some of my doubts as well...thanks for sharing!
I see...that's a beautiful bond you have...it clears up some of my doubts as well...thanks for sharing!

your welcome. And can you look into a dream I had last night. If you dont mind?

Thanks! I couldn't interpret however, as I'm quite new to this school of thought. Yet you've already made me curious. I don't mind.

Hey I don’t mind, it may not be 100% accurate but I’ve been looking into this stuff for a little while now
Hey I don’t mind, it may not be 100% accurate but I’ve been looking into this stuff for a little while now

You want to know about my dream??
You want to know about my dream??

Yeah only if you want me to though lol, up to you

Quick Reply

Latest