The Student Room Group

Is it possible to cancel a level registrations after.i have got ym statement of entry

Is it possible to cancel a level registrations after I have got my statement of entry
Reply 1
*my
Original post by WaldoTheOne
Is it possible to cancel a level registrations after I have got my statement of entry

It is possible to withdraw an A level entry at any time. You may not get your entry fee back depending on when you do it and the policy of the the exam centre. It's also possible the exams office won't do the withdrawal admin and simply mark you as absent on exam day.
Reply 3
Original post by gdunne42
It is possible to withdraw an A level entry at any time. You may not get your entry fee back depending on when you do it and the policy of the the exam centre. It's also possible the exams office won't do the withdrawal admin and simply mark you as absent on exam day.

The money is not the problem, I just want to know if there is a way I don't have a blank report card on my records permanently
Original post by WaldoTheOne
The money is not the problem, I just want to know if there is a way I don't have a blank report card on my records permanently

If you are in school speak to your teacher, they may or may not permit you to do it. If you are entered independently, speak to the exams administrator and ensure they understand you want to be withdrawn and not just marked absent.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by gdunne42
If you are in school speak to your teacher, they may or may not permit you to do it. If you are entered independently, speak to the exams administrator and ensure they understand you want to be withdrawn and not just marked absent.

Ok thx a lot I'll try my best
Did you already register for the May/June session or was this for CIE March A levels?

Quick Reply

Latest