The Student Room Group

My sweaty hands

Hi everyone, my hands sweat quite a lot, and a number of my friends mention often that my hands are warm and damp.
Is this normal/preferable or is there something I can do to stop it?
Thanks.
My boyfriend has really sweaty hands and to be honest, I prefer it. I don't know why, but they just feel really nice. If they get on your nerves. you can go to the doctors and get some help, but I don't really think you need to.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone, my hands sweat quite a lot, and a number of my friends mention often that my hands are warm and damp.
Is this normal/preferable or is there something I can do to stop it?
Thanks.

Why would it be preferable?!
Reply 3
Why would it be preferable?!

I just know that some people don't like people with really dry hands. What should I do if anything?
Reply 4
I also have sweaty hands, although they have become better the last year or two. If it bothers you then maybe see a doctor about it, it can get annoying.
Original post by xxmaria1912xx
My boyfriend has really sweaty hands and to be honest, I prefer it. I don't know why, but they just feel really nice. If they get on your nerves. you can go to the doctors and get some help, but I don't really think you need to.

:yucky:
I have quite sweaty hands sometimes and I've tried many things that people suggest, but none seem to work. I wouldn't bother doing anything because there's nothing wrong with having sweaty hands. If someone doesn't like it, wipe your hand on their face :wink:
I just know that some people don't like people with really dry hands. What should I do if anything?

Wash them regularly to at least reduce bacteria on them - bacteria thrive in moist conditions.

Quick Reply

Latest