The Student Room Group

Dentons Solicitor Apprenticeship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sahraazizzz
(Original post by Receptacle)Has anyone heard back about the video interview? I took mine on the 9th of December but still haven't heard anything.
Hey is the Watson Glaser test a simillar format to the one on https://www.assessmentday.co.uk/free/watson-glaser/freetest1/FullTest/

Thanks

Yeah I think it was pretty similar :smile:
Reply 21
@fcmcmurray and I are solicitor apprentices at Withers and have made an official thread if any of you have questions we could answer :-)

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5762702&p=81495336#post81495336
Reply 22
Hi all - @fcmcmurray and I are solicitor apprentices at Withers and have made an official thread if any of you have questions we could answer :-)

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5762702&p=81495336#post81495336
Same here! Have you received any replies from Dentons yet? I am so worried :/
Original post by Receptacle
Has anyone heard back about the video interview? I took mine on the 9th of December but still haven't heard anything.
Original post by zowie918
Same here! Have you received any replies from Dentons yet? I am so worried :/

No, I’m hoping it’ll be soon! I guess it’s just slow :frown:
I got my response back on Thursday inviting me to the interview days in February. Does anyone else have any plans to stay over in London during the interviews and if so where would be the best place to look?
Congratulations! am I the only one who is still waiting for the reply? ):
I would suggest somewhere near Holborn or St Paul's since it's nearer to their London office.

(Original post by Student2622)I got my response back on Thursday inviting me to the interview days in February. Does anyone else have any plans to stay over in London during the interviews and if so where would be the best place to look?
Reply 27
Original post by astridleongg
Congratulations! am I the only one who is still waiting for the reply? ):
I would suggest somewhere near Holborn or St Paul's since it's nearer to their London office.

(Original post by Student2622)I got my response back on Thursday inviting me to the interview days in February. Does anyone else have any plans to stay over in London during the interviews and if so where would be the best place to look?

I'm also waiting for a response; shouldn't be too long until we got one hopefully!!
Original post by Dobby's Phoenix
I got just over 3/4 of them right on the one practice test I did if i remember rightly. I think they emailed me about a week after give or take

Original post by Dobby's Phoenix
The watson glaser test? Yes i've done that- I didn't find it too hard but it's not something that could really be practiced for. If you meet their benchmark you'll then be invited for video interview. Good luck with the application, let me know how you get on

hi there! I am undertaking the next stage of the process which is the interview stage. I was wondering if you could help me with what to expect, even though it was two years back for you now! Thank you :smile:
Original post by sis.shah123
hi there! I am undertaking the next stage of the process which is the interview stage. I was wondering if you could help me with what to expect, even though it was two years back for you now! Thank you :smile:

hi i'm assuming you have had your interview and was just wondering if you could give me any advice on the video interview and what kinds of questions they might ask ?
Original post by idk.lol
hi i'm assuming you have had your interview and was just wondering if you could give me any advice on the video interview and what kinds of questions they might ask ?

Hi I’m a solicitor apprentice at dentons currently. For interviews the best preparation is to know these answers -
1. Why do you want to do an apprenticeship?
2. Why do you want to do it at dentons?
3. Examples of when you’ve demonstrated all the key skills I.e. independence, problem solving etc…
4. Something you need to improve on…
5. How you’re qualities and morals align with dentons

Quick Reply