The Student Room Group

2019 university applicants Scotland

Hi, I’m applying to Scottish universities in 2019 and just thought it would be great to talk to others hoping to start uni next year to discuss where we’re applying, what we want to study and our subjects/grades.

National 5s: 6As and 1 B
Highers recently sat: Geography, Maths, English, Modern Studies and Biology
Want to study: Law (LLB)
Universities thinking of applying to: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen, Strathclyde, Stirling

Also, what are you studying this year (S6)?
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and gets back to you :h:
Hi :smile:

I applied for Sociology in Aberdeen and got in :smile:
Original post by samiontheroad

Congrats!

hi, if you don’t mind me asking, when did you apply and how long did it take to get an offer? (:
I’ve also applied for Sociology as an eu student!
Original post by aaanonymous
hi, if you don’t mind me asking, when did you apply and how long did it take to get an offer? (:
I’ve also applied for Sociology as an eu student!

Hi :smile: I applied last week, but I already studied in Aberdeen in 2016, so I just applied for readmission and not through UCAS.

When I applied in 2016, I was waiting for my results in July and the day after I got my results, I got accepted.

I’m a EU student too.

Where are you from? :smile:
Hi :smile: I applied last week, but I already studied in Aberdeen in 2016, so I just applied for readmission and not through UCAS.

When I applied in 2016, I was waiting for my results in July and the day after I got my results, I got accepted.

I’m a EU student too.

Where are you from? :smile:

Oh, okay!
I’m from Finland, you?
I’m from Germany :smile:

Are you still waiting for your results?
I’m from Germany :smile:

Are you still waiting for your results?

Yes, also applied to Edinburgh and Glasgow but submitted my application around the deadline so it may take a while (:
Original post by aaanonymous
Yes, also applied to Edinburgh and Glasgow but submitted my application around the deadline so it may take a while (:

Nice! :smile: good luck!
Nice! :smile: good luck!

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest