Original post by HungryNiceGuy
hey
well done on your gyg

thanks its working progress :rofl:
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
thanks its working progress :rofl:

You'll get there
Hey guys so you may have seen me around yes i am Groot dont try and argue with me :angry: im kidding :colondollar: (if your wandering how i am able to talk Rocket is translating :lol:)
This is my GYG ugh i feel like this is gonna be a load of crap but hey why not im bored right now and could do with some motivation if i am ever gonna actually be able to survive these A level which you have on planet earth this is why i should have stayed on my home planet its so much easier why is it soo difficult :confused:
Real reason im doing this is i need to be more organized with A levels its hard to keep on top of everything although you have less subjects there is just soo much content so i think organizing myself will be beneficial and will help direct my revision
So subjects I study:

Spoiler

AS external exam results:

Spoiler

OMGGGGGGGGG YASSSSSSS IM SO EXCITEDDDDD :party::party::party:
great start :thumbsup::thumbsup:
see, ur doing great :smile::smile::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :hugs:
Because I’m too lazy to read through 3 pages of thread, what bits from history are you doing?
You'll get there

Original post by ohdahnnyboi
OMGGGGGGGGG YASSSSSSS IM SO EXCITEDDDDD :party::party::party:
great start :thumbsup::thumbsup:
see, ur doing great :smile::smile::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :hugs:

omg thanks :lovehug:

Original post by Andrew97
Because I’m too lazy to read through 3 pages of thread, what bits from history are you doing?

:laugh: now worries so i am doing
civil rights and race relations in the USA 1850-2009
Britain 1625-1702
French revolution 1774-99
and for coursework Napoleon and his domestic reforms :biggrin:
taggg meeeee :smile: woo
Original post by PureHeroine
taggg meeeee :smile: woo

:lovehug:
:ahee: thanks i will do
MOCK REVIEW UPDATE
Hola everyone i hope u have all been good and school/college/uni/apprenticeships/ and really life in general are going great :thumbsup:

The weather: i mean please can it just snow for crying out loud if u have had snow fall ur sooo lucky :bawling::grumble:

this is wat i want so yeah any time soon mother nature :biggrin:
so where should i start.... yes the mocks are over completed and out of the way now i wait eagerly for the marks back..... however turns out we wont get the grades for the mocks back til next week ugh but we get the papers and the marks back now :confused: seriously i don't know

English Literature
I dont think i have mentioned which books and plays i am studying so here for those interested

Tess of the D'Urbervilles

Othello

The murder of Roger Ackroyd

Atonement

Death of a salesman

So....how did the mock go
Paper 1 i thought went well i was able to confidently answer the question and made sure i made effective links to tragedy when exploring the texts and made links to the book and play as whole
Othello was nice question
Tess was meh did struggle :s-smilie: but i answered to the best of my ability and ended up doing the best on it
i got my marks back and wow i was shocked i actually did better than i thought i would i got 20/25 21/25 22/25 they wouldnt give the grade but i checked the grade boundaries and *drum roll* it was an A* so im well happy with that :biggrin: never thought i would get such my teacher was really impressed with it and said she cant wait til i do the exam. she did however say my writing was a bit hard to read :colondollar:
Paper 2 i thought went well the extract unseen crime was a bit weird but i gave it a shot hopefully it went well (we did not do much on this it was largely as it was put and taught last minute i mean a week before the mock) Atonement and Roger ackroyd was overall good

Philosophy and Ethics
Went pretty well i was confident with the questions i did practise questions on it which were similar so my context was on the whole good and i had a good idea what to write about

History
Again this went well hopefully i did ok might have rambled a little i hope not too much. I had again done similar questions so my knowledge was quite sound on the topics

Soooo...... the mocks i think went well overall hopefully i did well enough i know they are mocks so i am not stressing too much and hopefully all goes well despite the strain and stress i got from them

what to do know:
so i need to work on

my Napoleon coursework and clean it up

an essay on Free will and determinism for RS

History work notes ect

and improve my Literature mock answers

I think every time i will add a quote for all u lovely Guardians

thats bigger than i wanted but i dont know how to fix it sowwwy guys :hugs:
thanks for watching and reading my ramble
take care
ohhh and i must tag my Guardians (if anyone else wants to be tagged that i havent tagged please let me know and if u want to be removed let me know
thanks again for being awesome :h: :woo:

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
hope all is well!
MOCK REVIEW UPDATE
Hola everyone i hope u have all been good and school/college/uni/apprenticeships/ and really life in general are going great :thumbsup:

The weather: i mean please can it just snow for crying out loud if u have had snow fall ur sooo lucky :bawling::grumble:

this is wat i want so yeah any time soon mother nature :biggrin:
so where should i start.... yes the mocks are over completed and out of the way now i wait eagerly for the marks back..... however turns out we wont get the grades for the mocks back til next week ugh but we get the papers and the marks back now :confused: seriously i don't know

English Literature
I dont think i have mentioned which books and plays i am studying so here for those interested

Tess of the D'Urbervilles

Othello

The murder of Roger Ackroyd

Atonement

Death of a salesman

So....how did the mock go
Paper 1 i thought went well i was able to confidently answer the question and made sure i made effective links to tragedy when exploring the texts and made links to the book and play as whole
Othello was nice question
Tess was meh did struggle :s-smilie: but i answered to the best of my ability and ended up doing the best on it
i got my marks back and wow i was shocked i actually did better than i thought i would i got 20/25 21/25 22/25 they wouldnt give the grade but i checked the grade boundaries and *drum roll* it was an A* so im well happy with that :biggrin: never thought i would get such my teacher was really impressed with it and said she cant wait til i do the exam. she did however say my writing was a bit hard to read :colondollar:
Paper 2 i thought went well the extract unseen crime was a bit weird but i gave it a shot hopefully it went well (we did not do much on this it was largely as it was put and taught last minute i mean a week before the mock) Atonement and Roger ackroyd was overall good

Philosophy and Ethics
Went pretty well i was confident with the questions i did practise questions on it which were similar so my context was on the whole good and i had a good idea what to write about

History
Again this went well hopefully i did ok might have rambled a little i hope not too much. I had again done similar questions so my knowledge was quite sound on the topics

Soooo...... the mocks i think went well overall hopefully i did well enough i know they are mocks so i am not stressing too much and hopefully all goes well despite the strain and stress i got from them

what to do know:
so i need to work on

my Napoleon coursework and clean it up

an essay on Free will and determinism for RS

History work notes ect

and improve my Literature mock answers

I think every time i will add a quote for all u lovely Guardians

thats bigger than i wanted but i dont know how to fix it sowwwy guys :hugs:
thanks for watching and reading my ramble
take care
ohhh and i must tag my Guardians (if anyone else wants to be tagged that i havent tagged please let me know and if u want to be removed let me know
thanks again for being awesome :h: :woo:

Spoiler

Nice! Hope all goes well

Thx for tagging me! :biggrin:
(edited 3 years ago)
Nice! Hope all goes well

Thx for tagging me! :biggrin:

no worries i wansnt sure if u wanted to be if u want to ever be removed let me know :colondollar:
Original post by Obolinda
hope all is well!

thanks
hope the same for u thanks for watching :hugs:
im sowwwy :cry2: i wasnt sure if u wanted to be tagged in my sad life
i will tag u now :yes: for give me LDS sorrry
@I AM GROOT 1
I'm glad to see things have gone well! :hugs: I also haven't read any of those books or plays you're doing but I should get onto it at some point because some are on my list of books to read, but when that happens... who knows. :lol: Which ones would you say are your favourites?
may i be tagged?:h:
aqa english lit buddies:five: (though i'm in year 12:lol:)
Original post by Matrix123
@I AM GROOT 1
I'm glad to see things have gone well! :hugs: I also haven't read any of those books or plays you're doing but I should get onto it at some point because some are on my list of books to read, but when that happens... who knows. :lol: Which ones would you say are your favourites?

it depends really wat type of books u like tragedy/crime long/short books i do enjoy reading the books Tess was a long but interesting i found a lot of my class hated the books. Othello is a nice play to read its different and the story really grabs u in. Atonement is also long but i dont want to reveal too much the plot is interesting but as u read it gets even more confusing and complex u really want to know wat on earth is happening. i havent read death of a salesman. Roger Ackroy again is not something u would expect it is a nice quick read
hope that helps im terrible with reviews
maybe u could recommend me some books :biggrin:
Original post by entertainmyfaith
may i be tagged?:h:
aqa english lit buddies:five: (though i'm in year 12:lol:)

:adore: omg wat an honour ofc u can
:five: buddies if u ever need any help just ask i have resources and all sorts if u need
Thanks :hugs: ok i see our teachers are terrible at explaining things to me :laugh:
really :eek: how did u find them
i am :cry2: lucky u

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending