The Student Room Group

What is your religion?

Respecttt
I don't have one
Christianity.

What relationships advice would you like?
Reply 3
Well... technically Christian but any who adopt the stance of we are right, you are wrong and will burn in Hell are technically condemning people albeit in the afterlife. So I consider myself Unitarian Hindu.
Reply 4
Alcoholism.
Reply 5
It is not our place to judge or condemn... that is down to the
Converted to an athiest for a couple years now. If god proves to exist I still wouldn't obey and follow him. (omg I just assumed gods gender)
Reply 7
Original post by WereWolf_Engine
Converted to an athiest for a couple years now. If god proves to exist I still wouldn't obey and follow him. (omg I just assumed gods gender)

Agreed, given how shoddy god is if it exists then why bother following it? Even if I saw proof one existed then of course I’d believe at that point but I’m not going to worship it.
islam!
christian
Islam ☪️
Christian
my religion is
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
Problem with most religions is that they condemn any who doesn't follow theirs. In extreme... this means physical condemnation but to almost all... spiritual condemnation. Might as well be back on the Crusades.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by UrWelcome
my religion is
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

Same here... but I don't condemn any who disagree with me to Hell as most seem to.
Muslim here :hi:
What do you like to know about Islam? :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Respecttt

hellenistic
Reply 17
ISLAM (Humanity)

Quick Reply

Latest