The Student Room Group

Network Rail Graduate Scheme 2019 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Anyone tried calling their recruitment team to ask question? 08000496796. They dont seem to reply to emails or answer the phone
Yup tried emailing and phoning and nobody answers :/
My portal message just changed from "Thank you for completing the video interview" to "In Progress" around a week and a half after I done it.

How long did you all wait following this change for them to e-mail you an update?
Original post by particlestudent
My portal message just changed from "Thank you for completing the video interview" to "In Progress" around a week and a half after I done it.

How long did you all wait following this change for them to e-mail you an update?

I also did the video interview about a week and a half ago - last night mine changed to 'In Progress' and now its moved to 'Other' and I can't click on it anymore. Guessing I've got no further!
Original post by emilybarrett
I also did the video interview about a week and a half ago - last night mine changed to 'In Progress' and now its moved to 'Other' and I can't click on it anymore. Guessing I've got no further!

By clicking what do you mean?
By clicking what do you mean?

Used to be able to view my application, but can't anymore
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by emilybarrett
Used to be able to view my application, but can't anymore
Attachment not found

Mine is still in progress so I'll have to wait and see. They should email if there's an update
How long do you usually wait for them to invite you to the online testing (not SJT). Is it an email link?
Original post by PearJosh
How long do you usually wait for them to invite you to the online testing (not SJT). Is it an email link?

Took them a month to get back to me...
I got a reply today offering me to do the video interview, which I have to complete in the next week. :biggrin:

Probably the most nerve-racking stage. I have to respond to 5 scenarios with some related questions, any tips on what to expect? Mine is a different scheme to yours so not sure how different it'd be lol

Hey, I was planning on doing my video interview today or tomorrow, have you done yours yet? are the questions the same style as the situational judgment ones?
Live in Manchester and applied for the Civil Engineering Graduate Scheme. Got an email to say I have been successful with the VI but information about the dates and venue for the AC have still not been uploaded on my application page online.Does anyone have any information about the dates and venue for the ACs?
Original post by CliffordOgan2019
Live in Manchester and applied for the Civil Engineering Graduate Scheme. Got an email to say I have been successful with the VI but information about the dates and venue for the AC have still not been uploaded on my application page online.Does anyone have any information about the dates and venue for the ACs?

I too got the same email, but I cannot find anything regarding dates on my account.
I recieve an email saying that I had passed the VI initial screening. Still no dates to view on my account though, has anybody actually recieved an invite to an AC yet (General Managmenet Scheme)?
Does anyone know what qualifications they want us to bring to the AC?
Does anyone know what qualifications they want us to bring to the AC?

I’m not too sure- have you already been invited to an assessment centre?
Reply 95

How long ago did you do the VI? I applied for Civil as well & im still waiting to hear if I was successful with the VI
VI completed on the 6th JanFeedback email received on 19th Jan.Called the Networkrail Recruitment Team today and spoke to a guy who assured me that I will be sent another email to let me know if I had been invited for the assessment. He also said they are still listening to and assessing VI, so hopefully you will get an email soon too.
Recieved invite for assessment centre today and was able to book it - GM graduate scheme in Wales
Original post by Jasminecs
Recieved invite for assessment centre today and was able to book it - GM graduate scheme in Wales

Congratulations! What date is your assessment centre?
VI completed on the 6th JanFeedback email received on 19th Jan.Called the Networkrail Recruitment Team today and spoke to a guy who assured me that I will be sent another email to let me know if I had been invited for the assessment. He also said they are still listening to and assessing VI, so hopefully you will get an email soon too.

I also got an email saying I've passed the VI on the 19th, but nothing since then.

Quick Reply

Latest