The Student Room Group

So if your wondering why other girls hate beautiful blondes......

You see I'm not a fan of the beautiful blondes. I'm sick of seeing them on adds and TV. Get a beautiful brunette!!! I try my best to look beautiful WITHOUT makeup.... (And I successfully do it😁) but the blondes say.. oh you don't what it's like to be a blond blondes life is so hard..... Phhh no. Try having dark brown hair. NOW IM NOT SENDING HATE. I'm just stating my reasons. Blonde girls always have stolen my boyfriend, and my popularity. I have a small group of friends that are my squad, but somehow the blondes are rude, but everyone wants them to be their friends 😐. When ever I try to hang with the blondes, the just go silent and glare at me.... LIKE WHY! I dunno.... If your a blonde give me feedback on what you think about beautiful brunettes. Thx
XOXO
I’m personally more of a brunette fan myself, however this all sounds more like jealousy. Own your dark, lush features rather than envy what you aren’t.
Someone's bitter. No one's stealing your boyfriend because of their hair colour.
Most of the models I see in ads are brunette :s-smilie:
There are some right loons on TSR.
Reply 5
Original post by Arc_angel100
You see I'm not a fan of the beautiful blondes. I'm sick of seeing them on adds and TV. Get a beautiful brunette!!! I try my best to look beautiful WITHOUT makeup.... (And I successfully do it😁) but the blondes say.. oh you don't what it's like to be a blond blondes life is so hard..... Phhh no. Try having dark brown hair. NOW IM NOT SENDING HATE. I'm just stating my reasons. Blonde girls always have stolen my boyfriend, and my popularity. I have a small group of friends that are my squad, but somehow the blondes are rude, but everyone wants them to be their friends 😐. When ever I try to hang with the blondes, the just go silent and glare at me.... LIKE WHY! I dunno.... If your a blonde give me feedback on what you think about beautiful brunettes. Thx
XOXO

Your
You're
Reply 6
Original post by Arc_angel100
...Blonde girls always have stolen my boyfriend,

They've done you a favour then, the sooner you find out your boyfriend is like that, the better.
and my popularity. I have a small group of friends that are my squad, but somehow the blondes are rude, but everyone wants them to be their friends 😐.

This seems like you're sorted for friendships. If you want everyone to pretend to like you, you may need to act differently which could lose you your true friends, but that's up to you.
When ever I try to hang with the blondes, the just go silent and glare at me....

Then don't hang with those people. Not everyone is going to like everyone else.
As a beautiful blonde myself, I am offended by this thread as my peak triangle hairstyle leaves me feeling pretty and sexy, this hurts my feelings so you have hurt my heart deeply.
You have issues.
Reply 9
'Blondes have stolen my boyfriend'.

Were your boyfriends blonde or brunette and how come you aren't raging at them for leaving of their own volition?

Latest