The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Accomodation

Anyone applied to stay at The Pinnacles?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey :smile: I got an unconditional a couple of days ago, I've yet to firm it and apply for accommodation but I'm considering applying for the pinnacles. It seems about as nice as most other en-suite halls but it's so much cheaper so win-win I guess!
Original post by Ashxr
Hey :smile: I got an unconditional a couple of days ago, I've yet to firm it and apply for accommodation but I'm considering applying for the pinnacles. It seems about as nice as most other en-suite halls but it's so much cheaper so win-win I guess!

Just got an unconditional today, the pinnacles seem a good choice really.
Original post by Ashxr

Original post by szabivaida
Just got an unconditional today, the pinnacles seem a good choice really.

Congratulations to both of you on your unconditional offers! @Ashxr @szabivaida

Let me know if you need any information about your courses, or student life in Sheffield!

Thanks
Bridget
Reply 5
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
Congratulations to both of you on your unconditional offers! @Ashxr @szabivaida

Let me know if you need any information about your courses, or student life in Sheffield!

Thanks
Bridget

A week or so ago Leadmill Point was removed from the SHU accommodation website, I contacted Unite about this to see why and they said it was not going to be available for 2019/20. Just today I noticed it is back up on the site, does this mean it is now available for booking next academic year?

I also wanted to know if the accommodation is allocated on a first come first serve basis? Just so I know if I should book accommodation ASAP to hopefully get my first choice, or if I can hold off until I'm completely sure which to apply for.
Original post by Ashxr

A week or so ago Leadmill Point was removed from the SHU accommodation website, I contacted Unite about this to see why and they said it was not going to be available for 2019/20. Just today I noticed it is back up on the site, does this mean it is now available for booking next academic year?

I also wanted to know if the accommodation is allocated on a first come first serve basis? Just so I know if I should book accommodation ASAP to hopefully get my first choice, or if I can hold off until I'm completely sure which to apply for.

Hi @Ashxr

I've just spoken to accommodation services for you and they have confirmed that Leadmill Point is not available for 2019/20. Apologies for any confusion about this.

Yes it is available on a first come first served so book early if you can!

Let me know if I can help with anything else,
Bridget
Reply 7
Hi @Ashxr

I've just spoken to accommodation services for you and they have confirmed that Leadmill Point is not available for 2019/20. Apologies for any confusion about this.

Yes it is available on a first come first served so book early if you can!

Let me know if I can help with anything else,
Bridget

Okay, thanks for clearing this up for me. Better get to work deciding which accomodation to put down ^_^
Original post by Ashxr
Okay, thanks for clearing this up for me. Better get to work deciding which accomodation to put down ^_^

Hi @Ashxr

Have you been to an open day? You could always visit and go on one of the accommodation tours to get a feel for it? You can book on here.

Thanks
Bridget
Reply 9
Hi @Ashxr

Have you been to an open day? You could always visit and go on one of the accommodation tours to get a feel for it? You can book on here.

Thanks
Bridget

Not as of yet, that's the plan though. Going to a course open day on the 3rd, holding off making my decisions until then just to make sure :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending