The Student Room Group

When he gets mad at me my FWB reminds me I'm not his girlfriend

I've been seeing this guy on and off for about 4 months. He's a Scorpio and I'm a Capricorn and we both agreed that there's sexual chemistry. He was supposed to come over the other day to smoke and drop off something I forgot in his car the night before but never made it. Long story short he got mad I read the message and didn't reply right away. Now I feel like I'm getting the cold shoulder but when I said ill stop dming him if hes not interested he said he's been busy. I guess my question is is he playing hard to get or is he just not that interested?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
IIt really doesn't have to do with anything other than to see if Scorpios normally do things like that
Find another fwb.
This guy sounds controlling and seems to have a tendency towards spite.
My last ex was a scorpio and I will never date another.
I'm not into horoscopes but every single scorpio I have crossed paths with had either a terribly destructive nature or sociopathic tendencies.
#NiceScorpiosMatter

- Another Scorpio
<3

I'll be there :wink:
aye can definitely confirm #notallscorpios

wasn't our faults when we popped out the womb. we're not all evil
Suddenly, this thread is more-so about discussing Scorpios :P

He sounds a bit odd and it's like he's trying to make your relationship with him into something it's not. Maybe he wants you to like him or something? There would be no reason to be playing hard to get in a relationship like that unless it somehow made your sexual chemistry stronger.

P.S I'm also a Capricorn. We rock! :smile:
It's jealousy. He's mad because he wants to be yours. He hates you have FWB. He wants that to be him. Internally it's killing him knowing you're shagging someone else
Original post by londonmyst
Find another fwb.
I'm not into horoscopes but every single scorpio I have crossed paths with had either a terribly destructive nature or sociopathic tendencies.

"I am not into horoscopes but I will not date another Scorpio." OK, lady.
Reply 9
Find another fwb.

You believe in horoscopes?
Original post by boom88
You believe in horoscopes?

No.
Original post by Notoriety
"I am not into horoscopes but I will not date another Scorpio." OK, lady.

Story of my life, I'm a walking mass of contradictions.:tongue:
How nice of you to refer to me as lady, no other lawyer has been that courteous today.
With my relationship history, I could easily substitute a few words to read I am not into Ulster sectarianism but I will never date another loyalist from Sandy Row or the Shankhill.
If teen criminal stupidity was a crime, I'd have a longer rap sheet than half of King Rat's gang.
Original post by Pssantos
I've been seeing this guy on and off for about 4 months. He's a Scorpio and I'm a Capricorn and we both agreed that there's sexual chemistry. He was supposed to come over the other day to smoke and drop off something I forgot in his car the night before but never made it. Long story short he got mad I read the message and didn't reply right away. Now I feel like I'm getting the cold shoulder but when I said ill stop dming him if hes not interested he said he's been busy. I guess my question is is he playing hard to get or is he just not that interested?

Sorry I stopped taking you seriously once I saw horoscopes lol. But I would say that you should dump him, not worth your time or effort.
Story of my life, I'm a walking mass of contradictions.:tongue:
How nice of you to refer to me as lady, no other lawyer has been that courteous today.
With my relationship history, I could easily substitute a few words to read I am not into Ulster sectarianism but I will never date another loyalist from Sandy Row or the Shankhill.
If teen criminal stupidity was a crime, I'd have a longer rap sheet than half of King Rat's gang.

What did the lawyers call you today, might I ask? Was it because you turned up to court in your Nike Air Max trainers/trackie mix while donning a knock-off Burberry cap? Again.
Original post by Notoriety
What did the lawyers call you today, might I ask? Was it because you turned up to court in your Nike Air Max trainers/trackie mix while donning a knock-off Burberry cap? Again.

Mostly four and five letter expletives.
The most vocal one accompanied his choice phrases with feedback on my looks, bra size and suitability for cosmetic surgery.
He prefers to harass blondes, must have been very disappointed at having no other options but keeping his insults to himself or make do with me.
Had to agree with one thing he yelled, he probably does have larger t*** than me. :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by Pssantos
IIt really doesn't have to do with anything other than to see if Scorpios normally do things like that

No because it doesn’t mean anything.
Had to agree with one thing he yelled, he probably does have larger t*** than me. :biggrin:

Won't lie, made me laugh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending