The Student Room Group

Nestle Apprenticeship 2018/2019

Scroll to see replies

Mines on hold too :frown:
Original post by HeroinAddict
It doesn't specify. I don't mind either to be honest.

I still haven't heard back from them after the phone interview.
Reply 42
Hi
I have just been invited to an video interview anyone else ???
Reply 43
Yes, now waiting for a response. What apprenticeship have you applied for?
Reply 44
Original post by Khetani
Yes, now waiting for a response. What apprenticeship have you applied for?

Same i did mine on friday as first come first serve. Commerciral at york wbu
Reply 45
Original post by eh22
Same i did mine on friday as first come first serve. Commerciral at york wbu

Yeh, me too. Commercial at tutbury.
Reply 46
Original post by Khetani
Yeh, me too. Commercial at tutbury.

you cant do commercial at tut bury only operations as there is not really offices there as I have been. Commercial only avalible at two head offices
Reply 47
Original post by eh22
you cant do commercial at tut bury only operations as there is not really offices there as I have been. Commercial only avalible at two head offices

Sorry yh it was it was operations
Did my video interview yesterday, what were peoples opinions on it?
Original post by pancake face

I’ve just submitted mine a few minutes ago, I panicked so much and I feel a lot of my answers were too short as I didn’t fill the full 2 minutes but overall I wouldn’t change anything I said and I think I gave it my best shot.
I tried to do what they suggested by looking straight at the camera and giving specific examples and expanding on my strengths etc so I think it went okay overall for my first video interview!
how did yours go?
Reply 50
Original post by ally2000
I’ve just submitted mine a few minutes ago, I panicked so much and I feel a lot of my answers were too short as I didn’t fill the full 2 minutes but overall I wouldn’t change anything I said and I think I gave it my best shot.
I tried to do what they suggested by looking straight at the camera and giving specific examples and expanding on my strengths etc so I think it went okay overall for my first video interview!
how did yours go?

Hi I did mine friday and have been invited to an assessment centre on monday what did you say for the extra 2 minutes you could add anything
I found it fine gave examples and I didi fill the full 2 minutes- which location you applied for
Original post by ally2000
how did yours go?

Went pretty similair for mine tbh, trying to talk for the full 2 minutes was hard work and some of the qustions threw me off guard abit as I was expecting more simple questions like 'Why do you wann work for us' and etc aha
Original post by eh22
Hi I did mine friday and have been invited to an assessment centre on monday what did you say for the extra 2 minutes you could add anything
I found it fine gave examples and I didi fill the full 2 minutes- which location you applied for

I was just telling them in the last 2 minutes about how I've gained work experience and how I feel that shows I'm determined for the role and how having part time work has also built my communication skills and decision making skills which I feel is nesscary for the job role, just going for broke really aha. I applied for the business managment degree apprenticeship at Gatwick.
Reply 53
I was just telling them in the last 2 minutes about how I've gained work experience and how I feel that shows I'm determined for the role and how having part time work has also built my communication skills and decision making skills which I feel is nesscary for the job role, just going for broke really aha. I applied for the business managment degree apprenticeship at Gatwick.

Last 2 minutes I talked about how my work experience at nestle gave me an insight in to what the oppoutinties apprentices get and how from that it given me a goal
Reply 54
What questions did you get asked for the video interview? (I'm still on hold for numerical reasoning, I'm assuming I haven't got through given the deadline is in two days however).
(edited 5 years ago)
My application has been a really weird experience... I applied very early on and did all the tests and got my feedback which said I was an initiator and resilient performer with level 7 maths skills, although on my application page it said my numerical test was ‘bypassed’ (was That the case with any other level 7’s?)

Did my telephone interview before Christmas (I got on really well with the assessor but didn’t think I did wel) and was told I’d know by the end of that week. No reply by mid January so I followed up with an email to which they said they’re still sorting applications but will get back to me.

Haven’t done a video interview and they phoned me today inviting me to an assessment centre for finance in York this Thursday. All seems very last minute... are there any other people who’ve applied for finance and haven’t done a video interview and is there anyone at the AC in York this Thursday?
Original post by seanagh998
My application has been a really weird experience... I applied very early on and did all the tests and got my feedback which said I was an initiator and resilient performer with level 7 maths skills, although on my application page it said my numerical test was ‘bypassed’ (was That the case with any other level 7’s?)

Did my telephone interview before Christmas (I got on really well with the assessor but didn’t think I did wel) and was told I’d know by the end of that week. No reply by mid January so I followed up with an email to which they said they’re still sorting applications but will get back to me.

Haven’t done a video interview and they phoned me today inviting me to an assessment centre for finance in York this Thursday. All seems very last minute... are there any other people who’ve applied for finance and haven’t done a video interview and is there anyone at the AC in York this Thursday?

I applied for digital marketing, not finance but my application process was the same - I only got notified 4 days in advance of the AC. How did the AC go? I had mine in Gatwick.
I’m not sure I’m allowed to say due to social media policies, but let’s say the AC went really well. How about yourself?
i have had my video interview. got told i will find out in 7 working days. 7 working days after i received an email saying my video interview is going through one more final check by the graduate champions.. Has anyone else had this? also i have applied for the tutbury packaging apprenticeship
Original post by Izzyduignann
i have had my video interview. got told i will find out in 7 working days. 7 working days after i received an email saying my video interview is going through one more final check by the graduate champions.. Has anyone else had this? also i have applied for the tutbury packaging apprenticeship

I applied for finance and we didn’t have to do a video interview, only telephone but it went through an initial check and then a second one like your video interview has so it seems normal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending