The Student Room Group

Most attractive student body at Oxford??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Doonesbury
Ook

Yep. And not just that bit Id say Mansfield is more party like. And Emily, the one from universiy challenge is from Corpus christi.
Reply 21
Original post by Kellyhigh235
Hi. I know its a stupid question but do you guys think you saw too many beautiful people at one college? Like, I know Texas has some hot chicks and stuff

At least you were aware of that.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Christ, I thought the thread title was referring to student unions and associations at Oxford lmao.

from the list?
Reply 23
Hi. I know its a stupid question but do you guys think you saw too many beautiful people at one college? Like, I know Texas has some hot chicks and stuff

Wait, there is no Texas College at Oxford...
Original post by boom88
Wait, there is no Texas College at Oxford...
I know. Was giving an example that Texas and florida state are known for attractive students.

Wated to know if there is any college at Oxford thats known for its beautiful students. Any from the list I mentioned????
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Christ, I thought the thread title was referring to student unions and associations at Oxford lmao.

OP, Bullingdon Club is it.
Original post by GotU418Yrs
OP, Bullingdon Club is it.

bullingdon was banned 5 miles from the centre. 100 years ago when it destroyed christ churches windows
bullingdon was banned 5 miles from the centre. 100 years ago when it destroyed christ churches windows

Its still going, just not affiliated with the Uni and in secret. Full of 10/10 punani now.
Its still going, just not affiliated with the Uni and in secret. Full of 10/10 punani now.

Hmmm. But they are all about drinking and orgies. Hate that

Why you looking for all the piff tings then
Why you looking for all the piff tings then

I just want to be around good looking people. Like, find my husband perhaps.
I just want to be around good looking people. Like, find my husband perhaps.

Mention to your interviewers that you're going to get your MRS degree as well, its what they look for, independent thought.
Mention to your interviewers that you're going to get your MRS degree as well, its what they look for, independent thought.

Hahaha 🤣

you meant marital status didnt you. I will defo mention that. I am going to apply while I am on my gap year. Which is this year after my exams. So. Yeh. Good luck though
physical. The norrington table will tell me about the intelligence

I heard Norrington are planning a physical beauty average score in their next release. It will be auto-calculated from Instagram.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
I heard Norrington are planning a physical beauty average score in their next release. It will be auto-calculated from Instagram.

Lol. I aint kidding. Please tell me. Ok I guess its a stupid question. but any one have any opinions????
So. Anyone?????

Shouldn’t be an issue for someone who has admittedly had 20 boyfriends and was a prolific drinker. You should fit right in there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending