The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

London Southbank University

Hey guys, I’m thinking to study sociology with criminology in september at London Southbank University, I know the Uni used to have a bad reputation back in the day but I want to know what’s it’s like now, what’s the social life like and is it a diverse University? Any advice would be so appreciated!!!
Original post by 1Jules123
Hey guys, I’m thinking to study sociology with criminology in september at London Southbank University, I know the Uni used to have a bad reputation back in the day but I want to know what’s it’s like now, what’s the social life like and is it a diverse University? Any advice would be so appreciated!!!

Moved to London South Bank University
London
Reputation is still bad. Good social life, not super diverse (as in: there are not a lot of white people).
Original post by 1Jules123

The social life is pretty good but Knowleged wise u need to learn in ur own!
What kind of reputation??
Don’t go South Bank! The work is so trivial a 5 year old can do it and get a top first class honours degree from there.

Employers won’t respect the degree also, and the CV will go straight in the bin!

Southbank is a place where all the ‘special kids’ go, who can’t go anywhere else, hence all the super low entry requirements and unconditional offers. They are desperate for students and money.

If your going to spend 3 years at a university, at least go somewhere where your degree actually means something, not just a piece of paper. Look at league tables and reputation and make a decent decision.

If you have no choice but to go to somewhere like South Bank, my advice would be to skip university all together.
So negative omds you’re spending too much time writing and posting this everywhere🤕
Original post by Anonymous
So negative omds you’re spending too much time writing and posting this everywhere🤕

Hey you going London south bank?
If so what course you going to do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending