The Student Room Group

Please help really confilcted! :(

I will make this short! So basically when I was 10 I went to my mums school and a lady at the school had her son who’s the same age as me in. He was SO nice and really handsome, we played a game and he asked me if I had a boyfriend!! I saw him a few times after I think . My mum has this lady on facebook and she’s always posting pictures of him on there and I’ve never fancied someone so much I know I was 10 but ever since I’ve felt the same.

Now I’m nearly 19 and still like him! I have seen he’s on facebook and Instagram but I don’t want to seem like a freak adding him . I think when I was 15 I added him on facebook but deleted it shortly after I don’t know if he saw it , probably! So this is why I don’t want to look weird adding him.

What should I do ? Am I crazy ? I feel there could be something there between us . Please help! Thanks x
I think you should just talk to him, send him a simple "Hey it's been a while, how are you doing?" Kind of message and see where things go from there
Reply 2
Haha aw thanks! What should i do though ! :frown:
In my opinion, keep it short and sweet! Add him on whichever base you like and just say something simple: "Hey i think i remember you" "Hey how's it going it been ages" "(Or a simple compliment)"
I've been there! you just need a push! Whatever happens, happens because there's always solutions and recoveries!
Reply 4
Thanks guys for being so nice.

All his social media’s are on private ! I’m so nervous it’s what stopping me also I don’t want to look creepy and stalker - ish!
Just do it! Otherwise just forget him
Go for it!!!
Original post by Maya0750
Thanks guys for being so nice.

All his social media’s are on private ! I’m so nervous it’s what stopping me also I don’t want to look creepy and stalker - ish!

It won't! It'll be totally cool and casual, it can't be stalkerish if he probably, most likely will feel the same! Keep us updated :smile:
Doesn't sound like you guys know each other particularly well yet - but that's an easy problem to solve. Hang out and talk and get to know him.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Doesn't sound like you guys know each other particularly well yet - but that's an easy problem to solve. Hang out and talk and get to know him.

Agreed!^
Reply 10
He goes to uni in few hours away now but comes back here often

Should I request him on Instagram

Would he still fancy me after these years and do u guys think he’ll accept ! I wil he so hurt if he doesn’t

Thank you lots guys x
Well if your mums are still friends and you see his mums posts on facebook the next time she posts a pic of him you could message him and say something like "I just saw a pic of you on your mum's facebook. I know this sounds crazy but I still remember you from growing up. I always thought you were such a nice kid. Just wanted you to know. Hope all is well." Something like that and see if he responds.
Reply 12
Original post by Hopefully1
Well if your mums are still friends and you see his mums posts on facebook the next time she posts a pic of him you could message him and say something like "I just saw a pic of you on your mum's facebook. I know this sounds crazy but I still remember you from growing up. I always thought you were such a nice kid. Just wanted you to know. Hope all is well." Something like that and see if he responds.

That’s a good idea! Thanks @Hopefully1
Lol
Reply 14
Original post by Maya0750
He goes to uni in few hours away now but comes back here often

Should I request him on Instagram

Would he still fancy me after these years and do u guys think he’ll accept ! I wil he so hurt if he doesn’t

Thank you lots guys x

Guys I’ve had a crazy idea!

Im having a party for my birthday in February and what if he came ? I don’t know how but imagine ! He could bring friends , what do u think ?
(Original post by Maya0750)Guys I’ve had a crazy idea!

Im having a party for my birthday in February and what if he came ? I don’t know how but imagine ! He could bring friends , what do u think ?

Do you knowh him well enough to invite and ask him to invite friends? If you are comfortable doing that then, yes, go for it!! :-)
Reply 16
Original post by Hopefully1
(Original post by Maya0750)Guys I’ve had a crazy idea!

Do you knowh him well enough to invite and ask him to invite friends? If you are comfortable doing that then, yes, go for it!! :-)

No that’s the thing ! I don’t :frown: I’m just thinking of ways to see him or talk ugh this sucks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending