The Student Room Group

Peterhouse Offer Holders 2019

Got an offer for NatSci, still hasn't sunk in. Who will I (hopefully) be meeting next year?
Reply 1
Got an offer from peterhouse for classics :smile: still sinking in for me also!
Reply 2
I got an offer for History from Peterhouse - so excited!
I got a Law offer, is anyone going for the offer holders day?
I got a maths offer, although it's an S,1 in STEP. I expected to be over the moon, but it's hard to be with such a difficult offer. Oh well, I guess I'm off to do practice papers.
Original post by sadow
Got an offer from peterhouse for classics :smile: still sinking in for me also!

I also got an offer for Classics (4 year)!!
Reply 6
Original post by alcibiades1
I also got an offer for Classics (4 year)!!

woah that's crazy, there can't be many of us :shakehand: is your offer peterhouse, if so were you there on the 4th? also do you know anything about the cambridge in-house summer school, i thought that attendance would be required as part of the offer but they didn't mention anything in the letter :confused:
Reply 7
I’ve got an offer for medicine! Really wish I could come to the offer holders day but live a slightly inconvenient 22 hours flight away :smile: hope to see you all in October though!
Original post by sadow
woah that's crazy, there can't be many of us :shakehand: is your offer peterhouse, if so were you there on the 4th? also do you know anything about the cambridge in-house summer school, i thought that attendance would be required as part of the offer but they didn't mention anything in the letter :confused:

My offer is also peterhouse! And i was there on the 4th/5th. I also haven't heard anything about the summer school either though :confused:, I'm presuming we'll maybe hear about it at a later date?
Reply 9
My offer is also peterhouse! And i was there on the 4th/5th. I also haven't heard anything about the summer school either though :confused:, I'm presuming we'll maybe hear about it at a later date?

crazy, you don't have blue hair by any chance do you? think the only other applicant for classics i saw was a girl with blue hair (almost certain it was blue hair anyway lmao) who had an interview before me at clare and after me at peterhouse
hope they let us know about the summer school soon though if i need to plan my summer stuff around it ugh
Original post by sadow
crazy, you don't have blue hair by any chance do you? think the only other applicant for classics i saw was a girl with blue hair (almost certain it was blue hair anyway lmao) who had an interview before me at clare and after me at peterhouse
hope they let us know about the summer school soon though if i need to plan my summer stuff around it ugh

Haha I do indeed have blue and purple hair:biggrin:! I also hope we find out soon, it could be when it gets set as our firm option on ucas perhaps? Or when the (confusing lmao) finacial gurantee gets sent back so they know for sure we're going?
Original post by zazerbayev
I got a maths offer, although it's an S,1 in STEP. I expected to be over the moon, but it's hard to be with such a difficult offer. Oh well, I guess I'm off to do practice papers.

Heyyy.Would you mind to tell me what are your grades of gcse and as?thxxx
Reply 12
Original post by Sandy.0929
Heyyy.Would you mind to tell me what are your grades of gcse and as?thxxx

If you are a prospective applicant have you looked at the Decisions thread.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=81406784

Note, there's no minimum GCSE (or AS-level) requirements for Maths at Cambridge. For Maths they are basically only interested in your maths ability.
Original post by doonesbury
if you are a prospective applicant have you looked at the decisions thread.
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=81406784

note, there's no minimum gcse (or as-level) requirements for maths at cambridge. For maths they are basically only interested in your maths ability.

thanksss!
Original post by sumaya112
I got a Law offer, is anyone going for the offer holders day?

I've also got an offer to read Law and will be attending the offer holders day. See you there hopefully!
Reply 15
Haha I do indeed have blue and purple hair:biggrin:! I also hope we find out soon, it could be when it gets set as our firm option on ucas perhaps? Or when the (confusing lmao) finacial gurantee gets sent back so they know for sure we're going?

haha crazy that's you, glad you got in:h: if they don't let us know when i've sent the financial thing i might just email and ask what's up, feels like they should have sent it with the offer letter really
Hello! I have an offer for Medicine as well for A*A*A! Hope to see some of you on the offer open day!

This is a dream come true, just need to not mess it up in June :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by sadow
haha crazy that's you, glad you got in:h: if they don't let us know when i've sent the financial thing i might just email and ask what's up, feels like they should have sent it with the offer letter really

Hi, I got an offer to study 4-year Classics at Homerton and in my official letter it mentioned the summer school so maybe you'll get told about it later or something. Anyway, with it being a tiny course I'm sure we'll get to know each other if we both get the grades so well done on your offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending