The Student Room Group

Alex Salmond arrested

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dez
This comment made me hungry. :yum:

Yeah lol. I have some gravadlax in the fridge but that should not be treated as a red herring.
Original post by uberteknik
RT have run the story and, as usual, have left the resident HYS staff to generate conspiracy theories, create obfuscation and generally discredit Western news coverage and the Liberal-Democratic statutory machine.

Nicola Spungeon has seen the scales fall and has given up trying to pour oil on troubled waters.

Some say there is no smoked salmon without a fire. Still, RT have taken the bait. Seems like the ex-politician will soon be poached.

Smoked Salmond. How we lolled. :teehee:

I do wonder about Nicola Sturgeon generally - I can't help thinking all was not quite right with their 'relationship' and I mean in a weird way.
Original post by Fullofsurprises

I do wonder about Nicola Sturgeon generally - I can't help thinking all was not quite right with their 'relationship' and I mean in a weird way.

Eeeeewwwww! I'm not sure I can digest that very easily😕
RT have run the story and, as usual, have left the resident HYS staff to generate conspiracy theories, create obfuscation and generally discredit Western news coverage and the Liberal-Democratic statutory machine.

Nicola Spungeon has seen the scales fall and has given up trying to pour oil on troubled waters.

Some say there is no smoked Salmond without a fire. Still, RT have taken the bait. Seems like the ex-politician will soon be poached.

Every media corp has their own biases. RT's bias is towards political establishment back at home. When they report foreign news i trust them more than BBC.
Shouldn't be suprising considering he led the Scottish Nazi Party...
Original post by The Champion.m4a
certainly very fishy

Nicola Sturgeon too.

Lock them up!

Off with their heads! What have you been feeding that poor dog btw?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Fullofsurprises

She's a damn good orator and only biding her time until the UK is at its lowest ebb. Don't underestimate her. The Irish backstop is just the first of many mines armed by Brexit. There are no downsides... only substantial upsides. Assuming you put on your Boris blinkers.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Vinny C
Off with their heads! What have you been feeding Dog?that poor dog btw?

Dog?
Dog?

The one in the pic... projection pooping through the eye of a needle. Looked like a dog.
Original post by Vinny C
The one in the pic... projection pooping through the eye of a needle. Looked like a dog.

It's a wild penguin, clip taken when I went to Antarctica last month.
This is sad news. :frown:
Sad to see that such high profile people were doing such highly inappropriate things. :frown:
It's a wild penguin, clip taken when I went to Antarctica last month.

What are you feeding those penguins? What are you doing in Antarctica?
Original post by 04MR17
Sad to see that such high profile people were doing such highly inappropriate things. :frown:

Power corrupts... and if you knew of the preferences of James the first of England.
Original post by Vinny C
What are you feeding those penguins? What are you doing in Antarctica?

We're not allowed to touch the penguins, let alone feeding them.

After visiting all the other continents, Antarctica was the only one left to go. Also, I went to a wedding.
We're not allowed to touch the penguins, let alone feeding them.

After visiting all the other continents, Antarctica was the only one left to go. Also, I went to a wedding.

Great way to reduce global warming and protect the penguins. Off to a wedding half way around the world. What next? Pub crawl in Chile because you can?
Original post by Vinny C
Great way to reduce global warming and protect the penguins. Off to a wedding half way around the world. What next? Pub crawl in Chile because you can?

It's not my goal to reduce global warming or protect anything. If I was, I probably wouldn't have gone for a charter jet. But if you must know, they all contribute directly to the preservation organizations and all tourism activities in Antarctica are considered ecotourism.

I also live somewhere with less than 60% of the carbon footprint per capita compared to the UK, so you can fume as you like.
Original post by 04MR17

Original post by Vinny C
Power corrupts... and if you knew of the preferences of James the first of England.

I hope that for the accusers' sake (or victims should he be found guilty) that the court case is held soon. Long waits for justice do nothing for victims and their families.
Original post by HucktheForde
Every media corp has their own biases. RT's bias is towards political establishment back at home. When they report foreign news i trust them more than BBC.

Well imagine my surprise.
It's not my goal to reduce global warming or protect anything. If I was, I probably wouldn't have gone for a charter jet. But if you must know, they all contribute directly to the preservation organizations and all tourism activities in Antarctica are considered ecotourism.

I also live somewhere with less than 60% of the carbon footprint per capita compared to the UK, so you can fume as you like.

Sorry... was just jealous because you had been to Antarctica, we only go there if Scotland's fully booked. At least I now know why it's all so white. It's not ice and snow, it's covered in penguin poop.
(edited 5 years ago)
Yeah lol. I have some gravadlax in the fridge but that should not be treated as a red herring.

Maybe that's what that penguin's been eating.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending