The Student Room Group

Topics on each Physics Exam?

Hi,

So I've just looked at the OCR B Timetable for A-Level physics and there are three exams:

- Fundamental Physics
- Scientific Literacy
- Practical Skills

Please, can someone clarify what topics/modules are on each exam?

Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
I'd look at the specification, you can find the list of topics there :smile:

If you're being taught that or have a textbook, you'll probably be taught everything anyways.
Reply 2
Original post by Crow_M
I'd look at the specification, you can find the list of topics there :smile:

If you're being taught that or have a textbook, you'll probably be taught everything anyways.

I know what content is on the course but want to know what topics will be on each exam. So like will lmaging be on Paper 1, 2 or 3 etc

In Biology and Chemistry, only certain modules are on certain exams (E.g. Paper 1 only has Modules 1, 2, 3 and 5. Whilst Paper 2 has Modules 1, 2, 4, and 6. Just wanted to know how it works in Physics; can't find anything on OCR's website either :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by User112156
I know what content is on the course but want to know what topics will be on each exam. So like will lmaging be on Paper 1, 2 or 3 etc

In Biology and Chemistry, only certain modules are on certain exams (E.g. Paper 1 only has Modules 1, 2, 3 and 5. Whilst Paper 2 has Modules 1, 2, 4, and 6. Just wanted to know how it works in Physics; can't find anything on OCR's website either :frown:

For physics, electricity is usually on paper 2. Stuff such as moments dynamics, etc. Is on paper 1.,(im doing AS btw)

Quick Reply

Latest