The Student Room Group

I can sleep all day

Basically I can nap during the day and sleep at night as well and my parents are always screaming at me for napping. They say how can I sleep so much when I have Alevels round the corner and I’m not worried or taking my exams seriously.

Does anyone else feel like they can sleep all day ?
Shall I go see the GP?
I was planning on buying some mondafilin to help stay awake and alert so I can study for my exams but I’m worried about buying tablet over the internet. Has anyone brought any from reliable sources ?
How are your A-Levels going?
How do you plan to buy a Rx drug off the internet? Go see your doctor. You should never self administer a drug that is prescription only.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
How are your A-Levels going?

I had mocks and they were sh*t but that’s entirely my fault for leaving my revision till the last minute
Original post by ShanePotticary14
How do you plan to buy a Rx drug off the internet? Go see your doctor. You should never self administer a drug that is prescription only.

Yes but my mum won’t take me she says I’m taking the piss and I’m was only thinking about buying i don’t think I’d ever be brave enough to actually buy it.

i think I might buy some floradix iron and vitamin tablets as they can be taken without prescription
Original post by lightbulb22
Yes but my mum won’t take me she says I’m taking the piss and I’m was only thinking about buying i don’t think I’d ever be brave enough to actually buy it.

i think I might buy some floradix iron and vitamin tablets as they can be taken without prescription

I have never tried floradix but definitly get some Vitamin C too. Its not a case wether you need to be brave to buy drugs off the internet, its wehter you are responsible enough to purchase them. It is the right choice not to order such drugs through black markets etc.

If you feel you want to go to see your doctor, then take yourself. You can book your own appointment without your mum's consent. You are old enough to meet your GP by yourself. If Floradix and vitamin supplements do not aid you with tiredness reduction, go see your GP with or without your mum. Dont feel like just because your mum thinks your taking the piss means you cant go see a doctor. You know what your going through and how your feeling alot better than she does.
I have depression and I just sleep more when it is bad I don't feel like I have anything to get up for. What is the point getting up out of bed if that just makes things worse?

Quick Reply

Latest