The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Report the hell out of them! Completely unacceptable behaviour! You shouldn't have to live in fear and they shouldn't have a place at uni.
Reply 2
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Report the hell out of them! Completely unacceptable behaviour!

part of me wishes I hadnt reported the guy now because none of this would have happened, im worried im gonna get targeted more if I report these guys too :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Daigan
Why did you report the guy smoking weed, snitch?

cuz i dont like the smell of it and it was on uni grounds
Reply 4
You need to report them to the police.

That is breaking and entering.

They don't deserve to be in school.
Original post by The batgirl
cuz i dont like the smell of it and it was on uni grounds

Unless his room is right next to yours there was really no reason to snitch, what did you gain from it? but I agree his friends are being immature by coming after you
Reply 6
El Chapo
Reply 7
highkey your fault lmao
not really much you can do other than keep your guard up now. this is what happens to snitches...
Is there any chance you could move accommodation, OP?
you dont deserve to be treated like this, record the insults and abuse targeted at until you have enough evidence and then threaten them what their doing or end up being reported
lol you dont deserve this at all
stay strong and safe
Original post by The batgirl
I saw this guy who was smoking weed at uni and anyway I reported him and he basically got kicked out because he had been caught before but now his mates are making my life hell in uni by shouting snitch at me and one of them kicked my door in during the night and shouted abuse at me im quite scared and its making me want to quit uni

There are some disgusting posts on this thread - I'm sorry you are going through this. Go to the Police ..
Original post by Rock Fan
So that go for me then because I once report someone who was doing drugs who I lived in the same accommodation as him at work because if I hadn't reported him I could have lost my job as well as work did room inspections, so you gonna call me a snitch because they broke the law

how can they throw you out if you didn't do anything ?
Ignore the trolls. Report the abusers.
I have no sympathy.

You should be looking out for your fellow students not grassing on each other.
Original post by Gent2324
well by defintiion, you are indeed a snitch.
point is, if that person comes back to pay you back for what you did to them, often doesnt end well, so it isnt surprising that OP is being harrased for snitching on someone, those are the consequences for snitching and OP will either need to put up with it, or report even more people and cause a domino effect of being harrased and insulted by even more people.

He could have tried speaking to them first tbh.
Original post by Rock Fan

Read further up wasn't comfortable with that happening plus work would have said I was covering for him if I had not said something, use your brain.

youre not understanding, i wasnt saying whether snitching is a good or bad thing, i was saying that when someone snitches, its highly probable that the person they snitched on is going to do something about it and pay them back. if you can handle that, then go ahead and snitch, if you cant, then dont complain when you start getting harrassed by them. and the whole time i was talking about OP's situation, not yours.
also for OP, since you dont like the consequences of snitching, you're going to have to put up with what those people are doing or risk having their friends doing the same thing when you report them.
alot of the time its not good to advise people to snitch as it gets people killed.
Original post by Gent2324
what is a snitch then? last time i checked it means to inform on someone, which is exactly what OP did.

That's not snitching. If he was involved in the drugs himself and then gives details about others, that IS snitching.
Reply 19
Should the OP be treated this way. No.

But OP you should learn from this. Life in society is about accepting other people's lifestyles. The guy smoked a spliff at uni, he didn't kill someone. You going out of your way to ruin his life (when the chances of either of you having gotten in trouble were low, everyone smokes at uni), is sad.
(edited 5 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending