The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How is everyone preparing? Also, what date and time are your interviews on?
Original post by dentistry2019
How is everyone preparing? Also, what date and time are your interviews on?

Just making sure that I know my presentation, looking at ethics in dentistry and controversial issues. My interviews the 7th February.
What about you?
Original post by DevonWilliams
Just making sure that I know my presentation, looking at ethics in dentistry and controversial issues. My interviews the 7th February.
What about you?

Mines on the 12th. Im also working on my presentation really and researching ethical scenerios. May I ask what your stats are?
Mines on the 12th. Im also working on my presentation really and researching ethical scenerios. May I ask what your stats are?

Predicted 3 A's and A in EPQ, pretty much average BMAT, and then at GCSE i got 3 A's, 2 B's a C a 7 a 6 ad an 8
Predicted 3 A's and A in EPQ, pretty much average BMAT, and then at GCSE i got 3 A's, 2 B's a C a 7 a 6 ad an 8

Great stats! Where else have you applied and have you had any more responses?
Great stats! Where else have you applied and have you had any more responses?

Thanks, ive got a few but really want to go leeds whatre your stats?
Thanks, ive got a few but really want to go leeds whatre your stats?

A*AAA predictions, 4A*'s 6A's at GCSE and an average BMAT (not the best)
A*AAA predictions, 4A*'s 6A's at GCSE and an average BMAT (not the best)

Theyre really good.
do you know if we have to take anything to the interview?
Theyre really good.
do you know if we have to take anything to the interview?

I think a passports enough. Is your interview a morning or afternoon one?
I think a passports enough. Is your interview a morning or afternoon one?

Yeah 8:30 in the morning, so i think im part of the first interview group going in. whens yours?
Yeah 8:30 in the morning, so i think im part of the first interview group going in. whens yours?

Yeah, mines a morning one too
how was the manual dexterity station ?
How was the role play guys?
Anyone asking here about the interview, we cant say anthing about it
Reply 15
I would like to ask students who are already studying dentistry or dental hygiene and dental therapy in Leeds what they think of the course. I tried to find a timetable to make sense of the hours you have to be in the university but I couldn't. Also, how much time do you spend studying every day? What do you think of the exams process?
Had anyone recieved offers yet?
Hello everyone! I am a 2nd year dentist at Manchester. I have a Youtube channel and Instagram that I started last year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWaTylJQZPc Insta: @ask.dentistry

I was a resit candidate myself!! I applied twice to dental school so I've got lots of experience, if you have any questions feel free to inbox me on here or email me [email protected]

This is all free information that I am making, its not funded or supported by the university or any other organisation, simply me wanting to help!
Anyone got offers?
Reply 19
I got an offer for the Dental Hygiene and Therapy course. I still can't process it... 🙈🙄
Anyone got offers?

Latest