The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford MSc Integrated Immunology for *2019-2020*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LukePH
Thursday I believe

Would you mind telling me when is your interview ?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 21
Original post by linaaa94
Would you mind telling me when is your interview ?

It's this Wednesday, so not much notice is given.
Original post by LukePH
It's this Wednesday, so not much notice is given.

That is very short notice. Congratulations by the way and good luck! :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by ShalomieR
That is very short notice. Congratulations by the way and good luck! :smile:

Indeed, to keep us on our feet I suppose. Thank you very much! The original email seemed to indicate that further emails would be sent out early next week so I'd keep your eyes peeled. And once again, don't forget to check your spam folder, lol.
Reply 24
Original post by LukePH
Indeed, to keep us on our feet I suppose. Thank you very much! The original email seemed to indicate that further emails would be sent out early next week so I'd keep your eyes peeled. And once again, don't forget to check your spam folder, lol.

Good luck man! from what I read from previous years it may be helpful to go over some basic immuno concepts if you have forgotten them like me.
Reply 25
Original post by A.E.B
Good luck man! from what I read from previous years it may be helpful to go over some basic immuno concepts if you have forgotten them like me.

Thanks very much, and to you too. Yep, I'm in the same boat - I had an advanced immunology module only last term but it feels like a lifetime ago.
Has anyone else received an invitation for an interview ?
Original post by linaaa94
Has anyone else received an invitation for an interview ?

I haven’t, have you?
Reply 28
Hi guys! How is everyone and congratulations on those who received interview!

I haven't so far... But do keep us updated.
Reply 29
I just got an invitation to interview earlier today
Whoop! What’s you background if you don’t mind me asking
Original post by LukePH

Hey, how did your interview go ? What questions did they ask you ?
Do you think they’re done with giving interviews?
Reply 33
Do you think they’re done with giving interviews?

Not even close, I was told I was only the third person interviewed so far (and this was yesterday). They're going on for another fortnight or so.
Original post by LukePH
Not even close, I was told I was only the third person interviewed so far (and this was yesterday). They're going on for another fortnight or so.

Thank God, I was getting so anxious. How did the interview go?
Reply 35
Thank God, I was getting so anxious. How did the interview go?

All in all, relatively well. Certainly challenging though. My only bit of advice however would be to get there really early because the department is a real pain to find.
Original post by LukePH
All in all, relatively well. Certainly challenging though. My only bit of advice however would be to get there really early because the department is a real pain to find.

Do they hold interviews everyday?
Original post by LukePH

Do they hold interviews every day?
Reply 38
Original post by BafSarpGh
Do they hold interviews every day?

I'd guess that they'll be interviewing every weekday until next Friday or so, but that's total conjecture
Has anyone had an interview/ invitation for an interview recently?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending