The Student Room Group

UEA Pharmacy 2019

I've just had my interview for UEA and I forgot to ask them when they would get back to me with an offer. Does anyone know when they are likely to respond?
Reply 1
I have an interview next month for pharmacy as well so I will ask them for sure.
Original post by Ali1230
I have an interview next month for pharmacy as well so I will ask them for sure.

Thank you :smile:
Original post by iKeyonthebeat
I've just had my interview for UEA and I forgot to ask them when they would get back to me with an offer. Does anyone know when they are likely to respond?

You could always email the department and ask when they are likely to make a decision? They won't mind, shows you're keen!
Reply 4
Original post by harrysbar
You could always email the department and ask when they are likely to make a decision? They won't mind, shows you're keen!

Thats a good idea but if you email them then they going to take three days to reply you back so you can just call then and give your UCAS number then they will let you know.

they get back to you quite quick, i had my interivew on the 8th of december and they answered me the day after :smile: hope that helps
Original post by emilywestern
they get back to you quite quick, i had my interivew on the 8th of december and they answered me the day after :smile: hope that helps

If you don’t mind me asking what was the interview like, I have mine on Wednesday.
Reply 7
Original post by Isabelokeke
If you don’t mind me asking what was the interview like, I have mine on Wednesday.

I have mine tomorrow so I will get back to you on what they ask and how the interview is like.
Reply 8

I have my interview today and I was just wondering what kind of questions did they ask you, Was it a group interview or?
Original post by kajana
I have mine tomorrow so I will get back to you on what they ask and how the interview is like.

That would be nice, goodluck
I’m going tomorrow aswell. My friend, also applying for an MPharm course, undertook his UEA Interview last in December. He said the following - Group activity to create a spaghetti tower- Questions based upon your personal statement- Nice interviewers - Interview is good overall - No maths questions
Just had mine and they said within a week
Original post by AlphaDog2526
Just had mine and they said within a week

How was it ?

Hie i want to apply for pharmacy online. Im not from UK. How is it done
Reply 14
That would be nice, goodluck

So in my interview they asked me only three questions: Why UEA? and two scenario based questions.
We also had to a team exercise where we had to make a tower out of spaghetti, Marshmello, string and tape.
Good luck for yours.
Original post by kajana
So in my interview they asked me only three questions: Why UEA? and two scenario based questions.
We also had to a team exercise where we had to make a tower out of spaghetti, Marshmello, string and tape.
Good luck for yours.

Did you receive and offer yet? Got mine a day later.

Quick Reply