The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lisforlexi
What age did you have your first kiss?
Any funny/cute/traumatic stories?

still waiting
Reply 2
I had my first kiss when I was I don't know because I haven't had mine yet. :frown:
Original post by Via0x
I had my first kiss when I was I don't know because I haven't had mine yet. :frown:

same
Reply 4
Original post by Via0x

There's no hurry :smile:
How old are you?
Well, I bumped heads with a girl in year 6 so idk if that counts
How old are you?

are you asking me you someone else?
Reply 7
Original post by fred2002
are you asking me you someone else?

Both of you, I guess!
Reply 8
Probably about 13, but the first proper decent one was when I was 16 and it was a bird I met in the pub :laugh:
Reply 9
Original post by gjd800
Probably about 13, but the first proper decent one was when I was 16 and it was a bird I met in the pub :laugh:

How did the 16 year old kiss happen? :biggrin:
Reply 10
How old are you?

I'm 15 :frown:
first kiss that meant anything when i was 22 - only kiss i acc remember
Original post by Via0x
I'm 15 :frown:

You've got plenty of time then!
Some little filthy chica when I was 13. She said I was terrible and everyone made fun of me. I think this is the source of my hatred towards women, though I could be wrong.
18/19. She stuck her tongue in my mouth, which surprised me, and I tried to copy but ended up spitting in her mouth instead...since then I've gotten better at kissing.
Reply 15
How did the 16 year old kiss happen? :biggrin:

Just kinda did. She'd been chasing me for a few weeks but I was largely more bothered about playing metal and getting hammered. Anyway, that night I properly discovered wimminz and my life has been 1 billion times more complex ever since :laugh:
Reply 16
Still waiting at 17 :s-smilie:
Still waiting. And you know I'll be waiting forever. I might as well stop waiting and just forget about it.

(also, I'm really sorry. please forgive me and unblock me).
Reply 18
About 15?
Both of you, I guess!

Latest

Trending

Trending